Interesting

"So, do you think it would be easier for me to just call you instead of text?" Daniel asked, sitting in his computer chair as he spoke with Alan, who was quietly pacing in his bedroom as they talked about a game plan. They had eventually made their way to Daniel's car in the student parking lot, stopping along the way to grab something to eat from a nearby Chipotle before heading to his place.

"But the issue is if we're both in class. We can't call each other on the phone..." Alan stated as he walked, rubbing the back of his neck as he did so.

"That's true... maybe the location feature on our cell phones? I can share my location with you via my phone and you can come and find me that way?" Daniel suggested.

"That... could actually work... as long as you can do so before passing out and turning into a frog." Alan stated with a thoughtful look.

"Well, from what I can recall, even if I'm moving, it can still track me. But you're right about timing. If I don't react quick enough, I'm pretty screwed." Daniel stated, leaning back into his chair, sighing deeply in frustration.

"There isn't some panic button you can press when you're in trouble that does all these things?" Alan joked, only to hear Daniel laugh.

"I wish. Would totally make my life easier. I guess such is the circumstances of this curse... it's not easy." Daniel admitted with a shrug.

"Maybe... I could develop an app." Alan suggested as he sat on the edge of Daniel's couch, scratching his head. "I mean, it can't be that hard. I can include your phone's location information in it, and all you have to do is press a button in the app that sends me your location information as soon as you feel strange..."

"You know how to develop apps?" Daniel asked, amazed.

"I took a summer course on it last year at the local community college... because I was bored." Alan stated with a grin.

"OK... you have earned that nerd title, Moogle." Daniel teased. "That's pretty awesome! I think if you could do that, it would make things much easier for us both."

"I'll try and look into it! It shouldn't take me too long to do... we can test it out once I finish it." Alan offered. "By the way, do you think there is anyway that we could get that back-up potion as well? In case I cannot get to you fast enough. Also... the hardest part about you turning into a frog is you being awake." Alan teased with a smirk, seeing Daniel bashfully smile. "Granted, I'll just make sure to carry some snacks with me, since you apparently like the smell of food when you're an unconscious frog." Alan joked, seeing Daniel chuckle.

"That's a good point... I can always go and ask my dad about it. He should know how to make it properly." Daniel nodded in agreement, getting to his feet to stretch slightly.

"I think it would be wise to have an alternate solution." Alan proclaimed, looking over to Daniel's desk clock to see that it was now 7:30pm, only giving him about an hour before he had to leave to head to Thomas's home on time, as much as he dreaded the fact that he had to go there to begin with.

"You want to have dinner with us? I believe my mom is downstairs and is probably finishing up." Daniel offered, walking over to Alan calmly.

"Sure, but I sadly have to head out around 8:30 or so. I'm actually... going to stay at Nicolette's place. We're going to hangout for a bit." Alan lied as he got to his feet, hiding the fact that he was being forced to go to the home of the person he loathed the most.

"Oh, I had no idea Nicolette was close by." Daniel said, surprised as he opened his bedroom door to head down the hallway towards the staircase leading to the main level.