01-The 4 Amigos

It's senior year! almost leaving this hell hole, I hope I can survive a couple months without to much drama.

hopefully...

I walk to my bathroom dragging my feet and dreading the day that is approaching me, I get done and decide to wear a simple outfit. you know rather be comfortable than extremely uncomfortable, I don't believe in the saying "beauty hurts" I made my own saying " lazy lives forever" as you can tell I'm a really lazy person after all, all I chose to wear this lovely morning 'note the sarcasm' was a black tights and loose top that has the words "food" in small letters written on it, what can I say, I LOVE FOOD!!!

I grab my phone and see 200 messages from my stupid group of friends, oh I have no idea how I got stuck with such a wonderful bunch of idiots but I did.

Morning dudes and dudett -Aidan

sup assholes- Dylan

Morning bitches!-Tyler

yo guys I'm hungry who's getting the food!-Dylan

I'm all out of cash sorry bruh:)Tyler

ya you say that and then when its lunch you come walking with a stack load of pizza!-_- -Dylan

and so they go on about food until of course I butt in

hey dorks! the best person just joined the convo. -Me

hey Charlie!-Dylan

DYLAN! my name is Chloe, I'm going to smack you!-_- -Me

ohhh.... Dylan she's pissed, why u gotta go piss her off on the first day of senior year!?-Aidan

Aidan we all know you are smirking right now.-Me

anyways see you guys at school, I need to get done.-Me

Wait! please wear something that will surprise us, we have seen you in sweats for 18 years of our lives!-Tyler

you are so lucky we have been best friends since diaper days otherwise you would be dead!-Me

bye idiots-Me

we know you love us-they all send at the same time.

I drop my phone on my bed and run to my closet looking for something to wear, oh ok this should work it looks pretty casual and it is comfy, ok I'll wear it. I chose to wear a white crop top, a check shirt that I just left hanging loose and a denim shorts, no not that really short-shorts those just gross me out, and plus, this outfit went great with my vans , so I could go skateboarding later! YES! Can't wait to show the guys my new tricks.

I walk downstairs and say goodbye to my parents but just when I think I'm clear I hear my mom call my name.

"Chloe, honey could you please drop this cake at the next door neighbours house, its for their sons birthday. They just moved here and I wanted to make them feel welcome." she says with a smile on her face.

"ok" I say in a bored tone.

I grab the cake and my bag then make my way out of the house, I drop my stuff in my car and walk with the cake over to the neighbours, I knock on the door and wait for a response, after 5 minutes someone opes the door, I was expecting a middle aged women but no a god opened the door, the I stood dumbstruck by his amazing looks but quickly regained my structure and open my mouth to speak.

Hey, so I'm your neighbour and apparently its your birthday so my mom made you a cake, oh and Happy Birthday...?

Hey, thanks and my name is Jarred, thanks for the cake, maybe I'll see you around. he said is a sweet tone and winked at me.