21-Support and love

💯Dylan's POV.
I caught Chloe in my arms before she hit the floor, she fainted.

"Call 911!" I shout at Lucas.

He runs to the phone and calls them as everyone and I try to get her to wake up, I really hope she's ok, she needs to be ok, I need her to be ok. Amelia comes running in from the front door showing the ambulance where we are, they take her out of my arms and Lucas allows me to go with them in the ambulance, everyone follows the ambulance, I sit on Chloe's right side and hold her hand as the doctor in the ambulance examines her, she's still hasn't woken up, please wake up, please God, I need her.
***************************
"She's going to be ok, she should wake up in an hour or so." The doctor says to Lucas and I.

I feel as if a huge weight just left my shoulders and I think Lucas also felt because I saw him become less tense. We gave each other a nod and told the others the good news, we waited for the nurse to tell us we can see her, I hate that she's in hospital so much it's not fair, I hope what her mother and Jarred did won't affect her mental health, she doesn't deserve it she's just being herself and eating everyone's food but that's just her.

After an hour or so the nurse told us she had woke up and she's ready to see us, we all speed walked to her room because your not supposed to run in a hospital apparently, we got to the room and I saw her gorgeous face, she was smiling, she looked so beautiful and all I wanted to do was kiss her beautiful face. I walked up to her and I did what my body was craving, I kissed her, almost instantly she responded to the kiss and kissed me back, damn she tastes so good, fuck I'm so fucked, I keep falling for her.

Lucas hit the back of my head and I pulled away and rubbed the back of my head where he hit.

"Damn dude that was fucking sore!"

"Don't kiss my lil sister!"
***************************
Back to Chloe's POV

"Oh girls no fighting theirs enough of me to go around." I said while laughing.

Everyone laughed except Lucas and Dylan they just glared at one another, ugh they love each other and even if they don't I love them both.

Tyler plopped himself next to me on the bed causing it to shit a bit to the right, idiot.

"So how long do you think that's going to go on, cause I'm kind of enjoying it" He said while laughing.

"Tyler about Dylan and I, I just wanted to talk to you abo-he cut me off.

"Chloe, Chloe daring calm down I love you and if you love him I will forever be happy, it's mah job gurl!"

I started laughing at his bad gurl gangsta voice. Ugh I missed him so much.

"How are you? I know is a dumb questions but still." Tyler asked with worry in his eyes.

"I'm broken, I can't talk to my mom and Lucas told me that she's coming to see me at the house on Monday, I have never hated a Monday more than I do right now. I don't know how I can look her in the face, I know you might think that I'm mad a Aidan but I'm actually glad he told me because now I know the truth."

"I'm always here for you." Tyler said with true sincerity in his voice.

"I know." I said and smiled at him.
***********************************
"Wake up sleepy head I have food!" Dylan's voice boomed in my ears.

"FOOD!"

My eyes opened and I smelt the food, Amelia's chocolate chip pancakes! Yessssssss life likes me!

"Yay!"

Dylan laughed at my reaction I just ignored his reaction and grabbed the food, I started devouring it, delicious, after 5 minutes I was done and I was actually kind of disappointed that they were all gone.