12-Fight

I walk out of the ward with Lucas, it's Monday and I need to ask Dylan why he was in the hospital on Friday, well he could have been their to visit Lucas and just came to late, who knows I'm sure theirs a logical explanation.

Lucas and I go home, Lucas is on crutches now though. I was excited to get home and see all my friends especially Dylan, it had been so long since I saw him.

We drove home and once we got their everyone ran through the doors and came giving us hugs and going crazy, Lucas and I shared the same look. 'These people are crazy'

We walk into the house and I see Dylan standing by the stairs I run to him and jump onto him, he is caught by surprise but catches me, everyone laughs at my reaction but hey I didn't see my best friend for a whole week.

We separate and join the others in the kitchen I sit on the counter and we all just catch up, it feels god to have everyone back.
***********************
I walk into school with Dylan and Aidan, Tyler said he had to do something and will meet us at my locker, as we walk towards my locker I see the unthinkable!

I see Tyler making out with Olivia!

Fucking!

Olivia!

What.the.actual.fuck

He sees me and pulls away.

"Chloe it's not what it looks like."

Dylan and Aidan shake their heads and I run away into the locker room, I go to the section they made for me but as I run I hear Dylan and Aidan following me.

I can't believe Tyler would do that

He kissed Olivia, the girl that bullied me though middle school, the girl that made everyone think I was Phyco, the girl that spread rumors, the girl who ruined my life, she slept with Zoe's dad, one thing most people don't know is that Zoe and I were good friends in Preschool and we were their for each other but then Olivia came in middle school and separated us. She's a bitch who gets everyone she wants, and now she has Tyler, I can't believe it I will never be able to look at Tyler the same.

I hear Aidan and Dylan come in.

"Chloe it's us, can we come in?"

"Yeah."

They come in and close the door behind me, they sit next to me on each side and Aidan puts me on his lap while Dylan lifts my legs onto his lap, I start crying and Aidan just hold me while rubbing me back, we sit their and they just let me cry, after a while I stop crying and Dylan hands me the best gift ever, Ice-cream, not just any ice-cream, Oreo ice-cream!

I give him a hug and start eating it, they both just laugh and I stick my tongue out.

I love that they still know how to make me smile. We missed a bunch of classes but we didn't care, when we left it was 6 period, nearly the last period, they walk me to my class and I walk in, luckily I don't have any classes with Tyler or Olivia until tomorrow.

After school I head to the locker room because we have practice today, I kit up and don't even bother looking in Tyler's direction.

I walk out and run straight to the team, Justin,Dylan,Aidan,Andy and Danny stand with me and they make me laugh, at leas I still have them, but it hurts to know that Tyler would do that.

We do some sprints, drills and then just make jokes after practice I run to the locker room, shower and get dressed, I quickly make my way out of the locker room so that Tyler can't stop me and I go to my locker, I still have some books I need to get, I get my books and leave.