25-Holiday vibes

"Fuck a bitch is blocking my view." I say while rolling my eyes.

"Oh please I'm 10x better looking than you." Olivia said while flipping her hair, luckily the wind blew and her hair smacked her in the face.

We all started to laugh and she angrily marched away. That was priceless.

"She left that slut vibes lingering in the air, anyone bring air fresheners?" Tyler asks while smirking.

We all just laugh and roll our eyes at Tyler, just as we finish laughing Lucas and Amelia come with our room keys.

"Ok let's choose our roommates." Lucas says

"Me and Chloe!" Dylan shouts.

We all gave him a look like 'wtf dude' then everyone continued to choose their roommates. We got out bags and got to our rooms, dang this hotel was fine as fuck.

We put our bags down and just as we were about to lay on the bed our room doors burst open and Lucas comes running in, he jumps on the bed and squeezes between Dylan and I

"Lucas what are you doing?" I ask with a curious look on my face.

"Keeping his hands off you, I don't need a pregnant sister." Lucas says as he glares at Dylan.

"Dude we were just going to take a nap." Dylan says.

"I don't care." Lucas says

And just as Lucas finishes his sentence Amelia comes in and drags him out by his ear, Amelia and I smile at each other and I start to laugh as she pulls him out of the room and shuts the hotel room door. Dylan and I give each other a look then jump off the bed and get our swim suits, it's so cool how we can read each other's minds.

I got dressed and waited for Dylan.

We got to the pool and saw Tyler and Aidan feeling the water, I ran to then and pushed them both into the water

"Chloe! I'm going to get you back for that." Tyler and Aidan say in sync.

I start running around the pool as they chase me, Tyler falls in after slipping on the pool edge then Aidan grabs me and I struggle to get free but I know that's impossible, Tyler and Aidan both hold me on either side and jump in with me, I feel the ice cold water on my skin but yet it's nice, they were expecting me to go crazy but I just swam to my floaty and chilled.