07-Tylers confession and Chloes worst nightmare

Tyler's POV.
I walked into my house with the forms for University, I'm nervous to open it but I feel guilty, guilty because my best friend won't be able to go to university, I want her to experience everything, I want to have her in my life forever.

As I walk up to my room the house is quite as always, my parents are out and I'm home alone, I hope Chloe is ok,ugh why do I have to love her so much!

I lay on my bed and start opening the envelopes. I got accepted to Harvard University, Chloe's dream school, she wanted us to go there together, I can't help myself I know they say men don't cry well fuck that I start crying because I'm losing the person I love.

I cried myself to sleep that night.
******************************
Back to Chloe's POV.
I wake up with chest pains, I guess I need to take my medicine, just as I'm about to get out of bed Lucas walks in with a tray of pancakes and chocolate syrup, orange juice and my medicine,oh I love my brother so much but he annoyed me too.

"Morning sleepy head, what do you want to do today?"

"Not sure, maybe a Netflix day, we just stay inside and invite everyone over to binge watch series?"

"Sounds good."

I take out my phone after taking my medicine and message in our group chat.
Sup bitchachos
Having a movie and series day, free food, and meeee!!!
So get ur asses here and just a heads up Jarred is coming.🍿
Heyy gurl, can't wait!-Eva
Hi Charlie, I'll bring the pizza!-Dylan
All of a sudden I get a desperate message from Tyler. Why didn't he just message in the group?
Hey Charlie, after the movies when everyone leaves I need to talk to you, it's important.🙁-Tyler
Hi lovie,ok that's chilled but are you ok?-Me
Yeah I'm fine, just worried about you.-Tyler
Ok don't be, see you soon😘
Bye😘

After chatting to Tyler I finish my breakfast and get into some comfy clothing.

I walk out of my room after brushing my teeth and getting dressed, I make my way downstairs and sit with Lucas and Amelia while they look for something to watch, I'm happy that they still treat me like a normal person

We get the food ready and everyone starts coming I'm sitting with Tyler on my right and Lucas on left, we  all started to relax and put the movie on, we were first laughing while watching Jumanji(the new one)then we were crying to Me Before You,then I screamed and laid in Tyler's arms during a Horror(The Nun)and after that I started to fall asleep. Dylan's week was now over since it was Sunday night, well midnight, I closed my eyes and fell asleep on Tyler's chest.
***************************
The next morning I woke up in bed with arms wrapped around me!

Wait arms wrapped around me what the fuck! Who's in bed with me!

I open my eyes and see Tyler's sleeping face, damn his so beautiful, his bed hair looks amazing and his bare chest, damn the abbs I can't help my stare.

"Morning beautiful, are you done checking me out yet?"Tyler says in a cocky tone.

"I wasn't checking you out?" I meant it to come out as a statement but it came out more like a question.

"I love you but it's ok if you don't fee-I cut him off.

"I love you too and more than a friend, Tyler I don't know how to say this but I love you and I want to be with you but I can't."

"I....I... can't because.....I can't leave....you...heart...broken."

"Chloe I don't really care how long I have with you, I just want to spend time with you, that's all I want, I want to be able to call you mine before I no longer can."

"Can we just lay here a little bit longer?"

"Sure."

Tyler and I lay there and just enjoy the comforting silence until we hear someone coming up the stairs, that's when Tyler jumps out of bed, slips his t-shirt on and lays on the couch, almost like he slept there all night.

"Hey Chloe it's Monday but you don't have to go to school." Lucas says while giving Tyler a suspicious look.

"It's still my senior year I want to be their, not for the learning part of course."

"Ok cool, and Tyler get out of my sisters room so she can get dressed!"

"Lucas it's fine I'll change in the bathroom."

"Ok but I'm watching you two." And with that he walked out of the room leaving the door open on purpose.

Tyler walks over to the door and closed it, he turned to me then jumped on my bed and hugged me, for what I have no idea, but I returned it. We payed there in each other's arms for about 10 minutes until someone knocked on the door. I get up from the bed and get done then once I'm done Tyler and I walk downstairs and another knock on the door.

"Geez I thought you guys opened the door."

I walk towards the door and open it once I open the door I slam it shut and slide down the door, Lucas and Amelia are shocked by what just happened, they look at me with a worried face, Lucas comes towards me and carry's me to the couch, he places me down and I curl up in Amelia's arms while Lucas walks back to the door to see who it is. He opens the door.

"What the fuck are you doing here!"
*************************
Hey guys
Who's behind the door?
Why did Lucas and Chloe freak out?
Chloe and Tyler?
Chloe and Jarred?
Chloe and Dylan?
Who knows...

Hope you are excited for the next chapter!

This is the mystery person:

-Quanita♥️