14-Jarreds twist and Dylans goodbye

I woke up with arms wrapped around me and the sun in my face, whoever this is, is seriously comfy, why do I feel tingly?

I opened my eyes to see a bare chest, but damn this person has gorgeous abbs, I'm scared to look up.

Please be someone cute.

Oh fuck his hot, and his Jarred,how the hell did I get into his bed? How the hell did I get into his house? What happened last night!?

I looked at his face again to see this time his eyes were open and he had a smirk on his face.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" He said is his husky morning voice.

How do guys have such hot morning voices?!

"How did I get here?"

"Well you climbed through your window after I bribed you with chocolate chip cookies, then we watched Netflix, then we cuddled and you fell asleep in my arms, you looked so peaceful I just didn't want to disturb you, and by the way you look adorable when you sleep." He winked at me.

"Ok I'm starting to remember a little bit, but I should get back to my room before anyone notices I'm not their."

As I got up Jarred pulled me back into bed and tightened his grip on my waist.

"No don't leave yet, just lay a bit."he whispered on my neck as he left a trail of lingering kisses.

Damn why is my skin tingling.

I let a moan out.

Shit!

All he did was smirk on my skin, damn now he knows that he has an effect on me!

"Jarred, I need to go." I tried to say I'm a confident voice but it came out more strained.

"Do you really want to?"

No.

"I have to."

Lies.lies.lies

"Fine, but I'll wait for the day you are mine."

I got up and climbed back through the window, I got into my room and closed the window, shut the curtains and jumped on my bed.

Wow, Jarred's amazing and I'm fucked!

All of a sudden I started getting chest pains, then they really started hurting and I screamed.

"LUCAS!!!!"

Lucas came running in, I felt my head start spinning and then I passed out, I heard Lucas call Amelia to get the car keys and then I was out like a light.
***************************
Dylan's POV
I walked into the hospital to visit Chloe, I hope she's ok.

"Hey Charlie, Miss me?"

She just rolled her eyes and signaled me to come to her.

"Oh course I missed you, you idiot now give me a hug."

I gave her a hug and she returned it after we pulled away I could see all the equipment she was tied to.

"Are you ok?"

"Truth or lie?"

"Truth please."

"I've gotten worse so now I have to stay in the hospital connected to the machines until they find me a donor."

"Ok well then I guess I'm going to be sending a whole lot of food and gifts which is food."

"I love you Dylan, thanks for always caring and being their for me, I don't know how I would survive without you." She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I love you too Chloe, and as your best friend it's my job to always be their for you."I smiled at her.

She just laughed. I love her laugh, I don't want her to go away, I want her to have kids, find love, grow old, study, follow her dreams, I want her to be able to live, with or without me.

After visiting hours are over I left and got into my car, I kept a strong face on in front of her and now I can cry, I don't care of guys aren't suppose to cry she's my best friend.

I drove off and it started storming, I put my windows wipers on and it didn't really help, I started losing control of the car, the wheels went crazy and before I knew it my car was flipping in the air.

***************************I finally got discharged a hour after Dylan left, Lucas took me home and I was excited to see everyone, finally get to sleep in my bed, but I have to go back after the weekend, due to this horrible condition

I finally got discharged a hour after Dylan left, Lucas took me home and I was excited to see everyone, finally get to sleep in my bed, but I have to go back after the weekend, due to this horrible condition.

We got to the drive way and and saw everyone's car except Dylan's, where the hell is he?

Maybe his mom called him?

We walked in and saw everyone sitting around the living room table.

The looked at me as the walked in, Eva, Tyler, Amelia and Aidan's eyes were all red and puffy.

What.the.actual.fuck is happening

They all gave me a sad look almost like they were sad for me, what happened.

"Guys what happened?!"

They all looked at me then Eva and Amelia started crying, Aidan finally opened his mouth.

He walked over to me and spoke.

"Chloe, Dylan was in a car accident and he didn't make it, the car crushed him and they weren't their in time to save him, he died."

I dropped onto the floor and started crying, I broke down, I couldn't move or think my heart just got ripped out of my chest, my best friend is gone forever, the tears came out like waterfalls, I screamed and didn't want to believe that he was gone, not him, why him!I cried and cried.

That night I cried myself to sleep and I felt numb, I felt nothing I was completely numb inside.
*****************************
Hey guys
I literally want to cry for Chloe.
Who's going to be their for Chloe
Is she going to date anytime soon?
Is she broken?forever

Keep reading and find out
P.S sorry if updates are slow I'll be busy studying.

-Quanita♥️