18-Competetive guys

"What are you doing here!?" I asked with a confused expression on my face.

"Well I came to surprise you but it looks like you are occupied." Jarred said in a annoyed tone while glaring at Josh.

I just remembered what I was wearing and quickly ran to the closest.

"Chloe what are you doing?"

"Hold on I'm getting dressed because I want to go for a walk."

"With me?" They both said in sync.

I could almost imagine them glaring at each other.

I came out and both the boys jaws dropped, I promise you ants could have crawled in.

"You should close your mouth otherwise flies might fly in."

(What she wore)

(What she wore)

We walked down stairs and went to the kitchen, what a girls gotta eat. I devoured some pancakes, I love Amelia's food so much, we walked out of the door.

"So what path do you guys want to walk in?"

"Lake." They both said in sync.

Geez this is going to be a long weekend.
********************************
We walked down the path and Jarred kept on making me laugh, I could barely breath.

After 10 minutes I caught my breath and calmed down. We just waked quietly and I was getting a bit bored, well since both these guys like me why not be a little bad, have some fun, fun never hurt anyone right?

"Hey guys, what do you say we play a game?"

"Ok sure."

"Ok sounds fun."

Finally they talk.

"So here's the game I'm going to run and whoever can catch me gets a kiss, bye."

Their eyes went wide and then the glared at one another they had a determined look on their face so I ran like my life depended on it, I heard someone running so I picked up my pace, this is fun, I started laughing, what a girl can just have fun.

I heard Jarred.

"Chloe would you hate me if I tackled you?"

"Nope all's fair in love and war I guess."

I thought he was joking but all of a sudden I felt someone tackle me but it was such a delicate tackle, like why didn't I get sore, ok probably because he was my landing hehe.