24-Holiday vibes

It's finally summer break!!!

"So road trip guys!" Aidan exclaims

"Yea, everything packed?" Eva asked as we closed the door.

"Yup, we even have snacks and drinks." I say with an excited look on my face.

I chose to wear a swim suit because we are going to go to the beach on our way, I can't wait, we all get into the van Lucas got from his old friend, this is going to be so much fun,I get a seat next to Dylan mostly because he had the snacks next to him.

"Aww did you come sit next to your boyfriend for some kisses." Dylan said with wiggling his eyebrows.

Just as I was about to respond Lucas threw one of his flip flops towards Dylan's head, I bursted out laughing.

"Don't you even think about it." Lucas said in a very serious tone.

"Don't take note of him, you guys have fun I'll make sure this idiot is kept under control." Amelia said after hitting Lucas at the back of his neck.

Dylan and I laughed as Lucas sulked and rubbed the back of his neck.

We started driving, here we go.

"HELL YEAH WE ON OUR WAY NOW!!" Tyler shouted out the window.

Mikayla just yanked him back in, I sent her a grateful look. As I started eating snacks Dylan moved closer to me and then wrapped his arms around me, this boy, I hate that I can't be mad at him. I carried on eating my sweets.

"Chloe can I have a bit?" Dylan asked with a mischievous look on his face.

I pointed to the piece of a candy stick. He nodded. Before I even could answer he leaned in and bit a piece, then when we finished chew he leaned in again, and started kissing me, I felt him smile against my lips, after about 5 minutes we pulled away.

"That tasted delicious." Dylan said.

"Well the candy sticks are awesome." I said.

"I wasn't talking about that." He said while smirking and looking at me.

I blushed a bright pink, Aidan shoved me a little so I looked at him and saw him laughing, so I slapped his arm and he stopped.

"Chloe I want to ask you something when we get to our first stop, that cool with you?" Aidan asked with a pleading look on his face.

"Yea sure." I said.
*******************************
-The beach!!!-

*******************************-The beach!!!-