09-Hate seeing her hurt!

Dylan's POV.
We waited for Lucas to come out, I am so lost right now, I don't really know what Liam did and neither does Tyler all we know is that this guy hurt Chloe, but that's also all the information me need.

Lucas came running out with a duffel bag and he got in after he put the bag in the trunk.

"Could you guys please explain the plan." Tyler asked with a evil look in his eyes, it almost scared me.

Almost.

"We're going to get Liam to leave Chloe alone, and when we say alone we mean 1km away at all times at the least."

"Ok so were going to his house and let's just say we'll try the nice way and if that doesn't work theirs always the duffel bag."

"Ok, as long as this guy gets what he deserves."

"Yeah no one messes with Chloe!" Aidan says in a angry voice.

10 minutes later we pull up at Liam's place, we all get out of the car and Lucas walks in front of us, he rings the bell and after 2 minutes or so Liam opens the door.

"Hi Lucas, umm I wasn't expecting to se-Lucas cut him off.

"Ok Liam cut the crap, we know you want to get Chloe back, that's not going to happen so stay the fuck away from her or I'll make it impossible for you to even look in her direction, do you understand because she is not going to get hurt by you again!" Lucas as fire in his eyes, his fist is clenched and I promise you if he got any more angry smoke would be fuming from his ears.

"Ok I'll stay away from her, if that's what she wants."

"No shit hey, why would she want to see you, dick stick!" I said in a annoyed angry tone.

"Geez look who grew a pair, is that Dylan Kingston?"

"Fuck face, say you will stay away from her or I'll fuck guy face up even more."Tyler said with pure anger in his voice.

"Geez ok, I'll stay away from her but know this,love is stronger than hate and if she still love me I will have her."

"Fuck you, she will never be yours, you were her biggest mistake."Aidan said with disgust dripping off his words.

Aidan never gets mad or violent, he is normally the goofy funny one, damn this guy must have really done something bad if Aidan is pissed off by him.

"Ok,ok."

And after that we got into the car and drove off, we went back to the house to see the girls walking in with Jarred and a bunch of guys, what the fuck! Why's Jarred holding Chloe's waist, why the fuck is Chloe wearing Jarred's jacket!

They walk in and we pull up. We all get into the house and as soon as we open the door Lucas and Aidan tackle Tyler and I to the ground on the porch.

"Guys you don't want to go in there."Aidan says to Tyler and I."Seriousness is layered in his voice.

We look at Lucas while he holds Tyler down.

"His right, you don't want to go in there."
**********************************
Back to Chloe's POV.
We walked into the house after a wonderfully crazy night, after the movies the guys invited us for ice skating so we went with and ice skated for a while it was fun, I actually felt like I'm maybe, just maybe a regular teenager not dying.

We sat on the couch and Amelia and Eva went to the Kitchen to get some snacks while the guys and I chilled in the living room. Jarred sat next to me and his friend Brandon sat on the other side of me, we just made a bunch of jokes, they are really funny. When Amelia and Eva came back we decide to play truth or dare.