05-She's Finally Back

I drove to my house and ran inside, I noticed someone in the corner of my eye but only realized who it was when she gave me a hug.

Eva! Oh I've missed her so much! And bonus Amelia is here too.

I return the hug and after a couple of minutes we pull away.

"Ok explain why you look like someone just broke your heart?"Eva asked with a worried look on her face.

"It's a long story, I'll tell you but not if Lucas is home."

"He went out to get lunch." Amelia said with a reassuring look on her face.

"Ok, so after class it was lunch, and as normal I sprinted for the cafeteria because it gets full but I bumped in Jarred, the new neighbor,and well he said hi I just ran past him and carried on to the cafeteria where I found Dylan, since Dylan and I are dating I dec-I was cut off by Eva.

"YOU AND DYLAN!" She has a shocked look on her face.

"I'll explain that story after this one."

"Ok"

"So after I asked Dylan to get my lunch I told him I was going to ask Tyler to tell Jarred to leave me alone, but before I got to their table Jarred pulled me into his chest and just as he was about to kiss me, oh and Tyler stole me first kiss by the way, anyway back to the story, Dylan saw and before Jared kissed me Dylan pulled him off of me and handed me my lunch, I thought it was over but Jarred and Dylan started fighting and Dylan started punching Jarred until Tyler and Aidan pulled them apart, I looked at them and saw Dylan's cheek bruised and Jarred's lip bleeding. I was shocked and I just started crying, but I think I started crying because  when Tyler, Dylan and me where 6 we all promised each other we would never result to violence unless it was the last resort, he broke the promise."

"Chloe, it's ok, we are here for you and you know Dylan he probably just got pissed because you are his girlfriend, it makes sense, guys get protective, but we all know his going to feel like shit until he comes to apologize."

"Yeah, and we won't tell Lucas anything, unless you want us too."

"Thanks Amelia and Eva you guys are the best."

"Well duh, we are one of a kind mah girl!" Eva says in a country accent, well tries.

We all start laughing and walk up to my room, I wash my face and we catch up, turns out Eva is single(shout out to Aidan😏), Amelia is happily dating Lucas but she says that his been a bit distant, hope everything works out between them two, Their studies are going good and they apparently found some cute guys in collage for me, oh I love mah girls!

"Guys I'm back and Dylan's here to see Chloe."

We look at each other, worry in their eyes.

"Tell Dylan to come up, Eva and I are on our way down."

Damn Amelia really you just have to leave me alone in my bedroom with the schools bad boy!

Perfect.just.fucking.perfect

"Ok!"

The girls make their way downstairs and Dylan comes up, he walks into my room and well, he looks like a car no a truck drove over him repeatedly and yet he still looks good, damn! His hair is messy but in a bad way, he is in sweats and he has bags under his eyes which doesn't make sense since I saw him a couple hours ago, oh yeah I forgot he takes afternoon naps.

"Chloe,I'm sorry for breaking the promise,I just...I...just...ugh ok I just saw Jarred leaning in to kiss you and I wouldn't allow it, you are my girl and I don't want that idiot touching you, I couldn't stand seeing someone else holding you the way I should be, it broke my heart and cause anger to flood my thoughts, please forgive me I know I was wrong but I did it out of love and I know I'm a nincompoop but can you please forgive this nincompoop, please?"