17-Take a break and breath

I'm under the watch and I feel a hard chest against my back, who the fuck is this, I'm being kidnapped,wait why would someone want to kidnap me.

I need to survive I still haven't eaten pizza on the leaning tower of Pisa. Ok I'm elbowing whoever this demon is in the rib, I elbowed the person and they let go, I swam to the top and looked for land, when I saw it I start swimming life my life depended on it, which it did but before I got to the glorious land someone pulled my foot back and I smashed into their chest, seriously I'm going to smack whoever wants to kill me, I still need to eat so many exotic foods, I know I have a chance of dying and I think about food well food is important.

I tilted my face up to see who it was, ok I'm surprised but since when did a hot, model move in next door to my lake house, his....his beautiful.

"Hey, I'm Josh

"Hey, I'm Josh."

"Hi, did you move in next door?"

"Yeah, my parents bought the lake house a week ago I think so we're here for a vacation."

"Well, welcome to the neighborhood hope you enjoy it but I have to go so.."

"Oh yeah oh course, maybe I'll see you around?"

"Yeah maybe."

He released me out of his arms and I swam away back to shore. When I got to the lake house I ran up the stairs and went to my room, making sure to lock the door behind me, I need to go shower maybe I can think about what just happened and make sense of it, I don't know.

I got into the shower after getting undressed, after scrubbing every inch of my body I just stood under the water while it ran down my body thinking about what has happened in my life.

Finding out my best friends both like me, Lucas, Amelia and Eva come back, Aidan wants to propose to Eva, Lucas wants to propose to Amelia, Tyler and Aidan both got me a promise ring, Jarred's back, Dylan saying goodbye, I'm going to read his note tonight and now I'm at the lake house with Amelia and Lucas and I've met a new guy called Josh.

Ugh! Life, I don't want boy drama!

I get out of the shower after shaking my head to clear the thoughts, I get dressed into a sweatpants and a hoodie, feeling lazy.