03-Protective much?????

I finally walk out of the building we call school, thank goodness I thought I was going to die in there. I notice Tyler waiting for me so I walk up to him, as I approach him, he smile goes wide, oh I love his smile, just before I make it into Tyler's arms my brother grabs my wrist.

Ugh! He is so annoying

"What is it now!?"I say with an annoyed tone.

"Why are you dating Tyler, you guys are best friends, you do know that once you guys break up you will literally ruin your friendship?"

"I know that you nincompoop, that's why they made a deal."

"Who made a deal?"

"So turns out Dylan and Tyler like me so they made a deal that whoever I fall for gets to be my boyfriend and the other can't be hurt or whatever because my heart wants what it wants, they flipped a coin and Tyler won the coin flip so he gets to date me first."

"Wow! Dylan too, you guys are like a love triangle, sis I'm telling you now, if you need me to kick someone's all I will, cause I love you and no one messes with my little sister but they are your best friends so don't mess with their hearts."

" I know, I hope everything works out"

All of a suppen I start to cough and it's uncontrollable, my brother looks at me with a worried face and he gives me water, I drink the water and the cough subsided, that's was weird anyway he walks me over to Tyler and glares at Tyler, oh his just being my older brother, we get into the car and Tyler starts the engine.

"So where we going?"

"That's a surprise." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Can't you just tell me how late I'm going to be out at least because Lucas is back in town and I missed him and I want to hang out with him before he leaves again for collage classes."

"Don't worry you will have over enough time but for tonight you are mine so maybe you should message Lucas to let him know you staying at my place tonight."

I normally sleep at Tyler's house so to me it's pretty casual. That's why I'm not worrying and plus Tyler would never hurt me. I take my phone out and go into Lucas's chat.

Hey big bro, I'm sleeping over at Tyler's so don't wait up for me👍🏻
P.S if I find you with a slut in ur bedroom tomorrow you are dead!💀-Me
Hey lil sis, be careful and use protection, don't worry I just got back in town and plus I'm still dating Amelia she's going to come visit next week.-Lucas
Haha very funny😑, you know I always have sleepovers at Tyler's house so don't go to that dark place in your brain and why didn't you tell me sooner that Amelia is coming I can't wait! -Me
Yeah whatever enjoy ur date😉-Lucas
Shut up, bye see u tomorrow-Me
Bye lil sis❤️👋🏻

I put my phone off and look at the road, it looks so beautiful and peaceful I wish I knew where we were going, I look over to Tyler and see him facing the road, he looks so amazing with the moonlight on his face, he has such god-like features, oh my word am I falling for Tyler?!

"You can stop checking me out now."he says smirking 😏.

"I'm not going to deny it you look hot, that's the truth and I'm allowed to say that because I'm your girlfriend."

"Wow, you are really something special, you know that."

We stop at a ice-cream place and I get Bubblegum and he gets Cookies.

We start walking down along the beach and start talking.

"Chloe I love you and I can't help it, no matter how much I want to say I don't so that I don't get hurt I can't it's just impossible, I understand if you choose Dylan after this weeks and I won't hate you for it I will be nothing but supportive I promise, I will only be happy for you guys because as a best friend it is my job to be supportive no matter what, I will forever be your best friend and I will always love you, I hope you know how much you mean to me, so this is my promise to you, no matter what happens in the future I will always be there for you and I will always be wanting to help, I will support your decisions unless it's dumb then I'll smack the back of your head so you get some sense, I will forever love you no matter what even if you don't feel the same way."
I am so grateful to have him in my life, he is such a great guy but he deserves better, he deserves someone who loves him as much as he loves them and sadly I feel like every time I look at Dylan I fall for him overs and overs again, shit what's happening to me! Ugh