10-Aidans taking me to get a ring!

"Aidan! Why are we going to get a ring?"

"It's a promise ring I'm buying for you."

"Why me, shouldn't you get Eva one?"

"Eva already has one, I gave it to her 2 years ago, the promise ring I'm giving you is to promise you that I will love you no matter what shut you catch on, and when you catch on shit I will bail you out of jail and to say I'll always be here for you."

"Aww, Aidan that's beautiful, you lovey dovey muscle man!"

He laughs at me as I gently shove his shoulder.
We start singing in the car and get into the parking lot, once we were parked we got out and made our way to the store. After 10 minutes of looking Aidan saw the perfect ring and we get it fitted then bought it.

 After 10 minutes of looking Aidan saw the perfect ring and we get it fitted then bought it

It's gorgeous.

"Chloe with this promise ring I promise you everything I said I'm the car earlier."

I laugh as he slips the ring onto my middle finger, he knows me to well.

"Thanks Aidan." I say with a huge smile on my face.

We walk out of the store laughing and acting like goofballs. We get some Cinnabon's and walk to his car after we finish 4 Cinnabon's he starts the car and we drive back to my place.

We get their and walk in,once we walk in everyone is sitting in the living room playing video games, it's Eva against Dylan and Eva isn't doing to bad. We walk over to them and Cheer them on.

I sit on Tyler's lap and he wraps his arms around me, he quickly notices the ring on my finger and gasps, Dylan pauses the game and everyone looks at me.

"What, is their a booger on my face?"

"No! Who gave you a ring!"

"Aidan did you big dumbasses, it's a promise ring as best friends!" I say in a duh tone.

"Oh that makes more sense."

"No shit hey."

They continue with their game and Tyler,Aidan,Lucas, Amelia and I talk about prom, well more like Amelia and I talk about it and Lucas orders Tyler to take notes and make sure my dreams come true while Aidan laughs to hard his starting to cry.

"So Chloe your still a virgin right, so I'm guessing your going to want to not die one?"Amelia says while looking at Tyler who is smirking.

"Oh hell no, Tyler is not sleeping with me little sister!"Lucas says while turning red.

"Lucas, baby she has to, she can't die a virgin then she might as well be a nun."

We start laughing at Lucas as he pouts at Amelia.

"So what your saying is you want to loose your virginity to me?" Tyler says with a cocky smirk on his face.