23-We all need a person to talk to❤️

"Why are their balloons and chocolate on ur car?" Dylan asked from behind me.

He saw the note in my hand but I moved before he could grab it.

It read.
Dear Chloe
I know I probably don't deserve you and I know you love Dylan but I need to say this, I love you and I regret doing everything I did in the past, I don't mind if you don't forgive me I understand, I just want to know you know this, I tried to keep you but the way I saw you look at Dylan when we were together broke me,I got jealous because you never looked at me like that, Chloe I want you to know that no matter what happens, I never lost hope in us, I still love you, I know those are just words that anyone can say but I don't use them a lot, they mean a lot to me, I just want to say I'm sorry, I love you, and I have never stopped but the best thing I can do before I say goodbye is to let you be happy, so I am happy that you have found someone that makes you smile like you have no worries in the world, I am happy you have found your forever, so like they say, if you truly love them you will set them free so that's what I'm doing, goodbye Chloe.

Love Liam

What just happened?

My jaw dropped and I felt tears forming by my eyes, no remember what he did to you! People like that don't change, they never change, hope doesn't exist, it's a lie, his just trying to get into my pants, but what if he is serious, what if he really meant what he wrote, ugh I don't know, I need talk to him.

I shoved the balloons and chocolate into my car and got into the driver side.

"Where are you going?"

"To figure out what the fuck my life has come to."

I reversed out of the parking spot and drove towards Liam's house, full speed, I arrived their in recoded time.

I switched my car off and ran up towards the house, I rapidly knocked on the door, after 2 minutes Liam's mom opened the door.

"Hi, is Liam in?"

"Oh my word it's been ages since I've seen you, yes Liam is in his room."

"Thank you and it's nice to see you again." I said while walking up the stairs.

"Please lovie, it's nice to see you too."

I got to his door and knocked casually on it.

"Come in!" I heard him shout from the inside, I slowly opened the door to see him sitting by his desk with a picture in his hand.

I walked closer ,his back still facing me, I got close enough to see the picture, the picture was of him and I when we were dating, we went to the carnival together and had a blast, that was our very first date, it was my very first real date. He made it really special.

"Hey." I said awkwardly. Getting him out of his thoughts.

"Hey, I wasn't expecting to see you." He said while turning and smiling.

"I got your note."

His smile dropped.

"Oh, I'm sorry if it was inappropriate." He said with sadness in his eyes.

"No , actually I liked it, but I think we need to talk."

"Ok."

"Liam do you mean what you wrote?"

"Yes, it is all true, I wrote it so you could understand where I'm coming from and why it's so hard to leave."

"I do understand but I need time."

"For?"

"To think, Liam I know you think I love Dylan, I do but sometimes I'm not sure which love it is, same for everyone else, that's why I need to find myself first, I need to understand myself and know what I want before anyone leaves."