16-I'm falling hard

I woke up from my dream, wait if that was a dream then that means that Dylan is actually dead, what the fuck.

I walked towards the door and I started getting chest pains, I collapsed onto the floor and passed out
****************************
Lucas's POV.
I found Chloe laying in the floor, I called the ambulance as I shook her, trying to get her to wake up, first Dylan dies now her, I wonder what the letter said that Dylan had for her?

The ambulance arrived and I drove with them to the hospital, we got their and they rushed her to the surgery.

"Lucas?"A nurse called

"Yes?thats me."

"We have found a donor for your sister and we are going to do the operation now or she will die, but I think you should know who's heart it is."

"Ok."

"I think it was one of Chloe's friends, Dylan, he left her a note, he came in almost everyday a couple weeks ago to do tests and his a perfect match, he said that if he ever died he wanted his heart to only go to her no one else."

"Thank you." Is all I could blurt out.

Dylan, you forever have my respect, you saved my sisters life, thank you, I will forever be in your debt, and now I finally understand what real love is, I understand how much you would have sacrificed for her, you are a truly loyal friend Dylan. Thank you for allowing me to call you a family member and friend.

I wait for about 5 hours until the doctor came out.

"Lucas Dawson?!"

"That's me."

I walked towards him and prayed that she was ok.

"We are happy to say that Dylan's heart is responding perfectly and she looks like she is going to live very long, it's really all thanks to her friend."

"Thank you so much doctor, when can I see her?"

"She's in recovery but you are welcome to sit with her."

"Ok thank you, I'll be right there I just need to call some people and let them know she's ok."

He nodded and walked off, I took out my phone and called Amelia, everyone was at my house so she might as well just put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Amelia, put the phone on speaker so everyone can hear."

"Ok, your on speaker."

"The doctor just came back and-Tyler cut me off.

"Is she ok?"

"The doctor said that sh-Aidan cut me off.

"Did they find a donor?!"

"GUYS LET ME FINISH AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND OUT!"

"Oh yeah your right."

I face palmed myself at theses retards.

"The doctor said that the donor heart is responding perfectly with Chloe's body and she's going to pull through but I need to tel you guys who's the donor, and no-one can tell Chloe, I'll tell her once she's healthy again."

"Ok." They all day in sync.

"The donor is Dylan."

Everyone just gasped. Well that makes sense.

"How?"Tyler's voice came through the phone.

"Apparently that one week where Dylan was busy he came to the hospital and did a couple tests, they were all positive so he put his name down for a donor and he said that if he died he wants his heart to go to Chloe."