22-I thought I was ok

I woke up next to a shirtless Dylan, his arms were keeping me so warm, I didn't want to leave but then I got a shocking pain in my head, it started getting worse so I woke Dylan up.

"What's wrong, are you ok?"

"My head hurts, I don't feel so good."

He nods and stands up he grabs his phone, I stand up but as I get off the bed I fall to the floor, I can't feel my legs, Dylan runs up to me and helps me up, he picks me up and places me on my bed.

"I'll call 911!"
***********************
"Is she going to be ok?" I hear Dylan's voice.

"She is showing signs of cancer again, we will test it but their is a chance that the cancer could have spread."

My heart just dropped, I heard those words and their is still a chance I can die, I don't want to die.

"When will the tests come back?"

"About 5-6 hours."

"Ok thank you doctor."

"I might still have cancer?"

They both go wide eyed when they hear my voice, the doctor gives me and apologetic loolk and Walks Out, Dylan walks towards me, and cradles me in his arms.

"It's going to be ok, we'll get through this and the doctor said theirs a chance, but it won't be in your heart, lungs maybe."

"I just don't want to leave yet."

"I know, and I don't want you to leave either but if that's the case then I will rather die for you."

"I love you Dylan."

"I love you too Chloe."
************************
"So the tests have shown that you are completely healthy, all the cancer is gone."

I jumped off my bed and did a little happy dance, Dylan and the doctor just laughed at me like I was a clown, ok reality just hit me, I may not always be able to always celebrate about being happy, I need to forgive some people and I'll do it today.

"Dylan I need to see Jarred, not today though I just want to sleep in and relax today at home."

"Ok sure, whenever you ready."

I got dressed and we made our way to the car, once we got their we drove home and as soon as we pulled up Lucas, Amelia, Tyler, Aidan and Eva ran out of the house. I was engulfed in a group bear hug, almost suffocating me but they have no idea.

"I love you now never do that shit again!" Lucas said with a serious expression on his face.

"Ok I'll try." I said while laughing.

We walked inside and just chilled like old times. I missed this. Amelia and Lucas acting like a married couple, Aidan and Eva being flirty while Tyler comes in between their romantic moments, Dylan and I laughing out asses off at Tyler's face when Eva scolds him for interrupting.

This is my family.
****************************
"Good morning gorgeous, time to go visit Jarred."

"Do I have to?"

"You told me that no matter what you say I must make you go."

"Ugh why am I so smart!"

"Because you are Chloe."

"Yeah I'm amazing now shut up and help me up, I'm to lazy to do it myself."

"Fine."

Dylan pulled me up but before I was fully standing Dylan slipped on the mat and we both landed on top of each other, shit this position, before I knew it Dylan started placing kisses down my neck, fuck his good.