Chapter 48

Chapter 48

The original plan was to infiltrate the university, but everything turned upside down the moment an unknown woman manipulate the situation giving us a slight hint about the cure of this curse.

Having the presence of Gazellian brothers, Cora's information about her mother and Prince Rosh's unexpected intelligence gave us the sight of hope.

Nais kong humanga sa paraan ng pagkakadugtong-dugtong ng lahat. At hindi ako lubos na malilinawan, kaming dalawa ni Finn kung hindi dahil sa tulong ng mga kasamahan namin oras ito.

Lahat konektado na halos ilang butas na lamang ang kailangan naming alamin.

When the goddess ran away for the second time, away from the abusive family which she expected that will help her to ease her pain, she's about to deliver Cora.

Si Cora na siyang bunga ng pansasamantala sa kanya ng masamang bampira. She's about to be caught but King Thaddeus and his first love appeared from nowhere, she was saved against the cruel family with King Thaddeus and Danna's help.

Because of her intense anger for the family she casted a spell, the White Curse was born. At hinayaan niyang ang bawat isa sa loob ng pamilya ang siyang maging sanhi ng pagiging bato ng isa.

Their soul from the white stone was tied in each made towers that were scattered all over the vampire world. Pero hindi lahat ay tuluyang naging bato dahil isa sa walong miyembro ng pamilya ang natakas na siyang naging dahilan kung bakit nagkaroon na ng salinlahi sa puting sumpa.

The goddess was grateful, she was saved and to give her sincere thanks, she offered the ownership of the towers to King Thaddeus and Danna. Mga tore na siyang nilagyan nilang dalawa ng lagusan patungo sa mundong inakala nilang yayakap sa kanilang dalawa.

Too much pain for their lost love.

Cora didn't state the reason why the goddess gave the cure to King Thaddeus and Danna. Pero hindi na mahirap hulaan ang personalidad ni Haring Thaddeus, alam nitong may nakatakas, siguradong inisip na nito ang maaaring mangyari sa hinaharap.

Maybe he asked for the cure and the goddess gave it to them. But since, King Thaddeus found his mate everything went wrong.

Hindi na sila kailanman nakabalik ni Danna sa isa't-isa. King Thaddeus died and Danna was convicted from doing it. But years have passed, the Goddess from the mirror made a righteous path and cleared Danna's name.

A beautiful goddess with her pure heart opened the eyes of thousands of blind vampires by the never ending false belief. But clearing Danna's name didn't make her life longer, yes she left the world. But she closed her eyes with peace.

Having the death of King Thaddeus and Danna, this just explains that the cure will only be found to someone who's dearly connected with them. It's their son, but because of tragic fate he's now peacefully having his deep sleep beneath the ocean.

We thought that it was the dead end, but it wasn't. Because there is something in this world that can still considered alive from Danna and King Thaddeus' son.

It's his eyes, mga matang pag-aari na ngayon ng anak ng prinsipe ng mga nyebe at ng itinakdang babaeng nagmula sa salamin.

Nanatili akong tahimik habang nakasakay na kami sa kabayo. Nasa likuran ko si Finn habang nakayakap ito sa akin.

Nanatili kaming nasa hulihan ng lahat habang iniisip ko ang lahat ng napagdaanan namin.

"Kinakabahan ako," bulong sa akin ni Finn.