Epilogue

Epilogue

The whole sacred dome of Parsua Sartorias was now decorated with traditional vampire wedding. The every single detail of the place was a mixture of gold and black with intimate lighting fire from numbers of torch.

Around the dome were six tall standing pillars and each pillars had the torch with the light of the blue fire. And in every interval of each pillar there were another three lower pillar lighted with normal fire.

I refused to light the chandelier. I just want to see Kalla's beauty coming from the natural light, the only light that symbolizes my empire. The blue fire.

Aside from the lights, the carpet was also in black and the only different color was the bunch of roses near the aisle.

The black marbled long chairs with in crafted gold letters were all settled.

J'ai trouvé mon compagnon

Few letters but the meaning is everlasting. I smiled looking at the golden words.

I found my mate.

"I found her," I whispered.

I can't help myself. Shit. I quickly removed the annoying liquid coming from the side of my eyes.

"Don't cry! We're all watching!" Lily shouted from her seat.

She's with her cute babies and her husband Adam.

"Finn, ipinahihiya mo tayong magkakapatid." Napayuko ako nang akbayan ako ni Caleb sa aking batok.

He exaggeratedly removed the imaginary tears on my cheek.

"Get off me, magugusot ang damit ko."

"You'll ruin his tie, si ina pa ang nagtali nito." Humarap sa akin si Casper at tinulungan akong ayusin ang tie ko.

Just like me, my brothers were all dressed in black. They're all standing with me while we're waiting for Kalla.

Si Dastan lang ang nakahiwalay sa amin dahil katabi ito ng kasalukuyang punong konseho, isang monghe at ni ina sa harapan ng altar kung saan sisiklat ang unang apoy sa pagitan namin ni Kalla bilang ganap na mag-asawa.

Sumulyap ako kay Zen na siyang katabi ko rin. Alam kong masama pa rin ang loob nito sa akin. Dahil hiniling niya sa akin na huwag muna kaming magpakasal ni Kalla habang hindi pa siya naikakasal kay Claret.

But I really can't wait to have an official blessing with Kalla.

Napansin ko rin na ilang araw silang hindi nag-iimikan ni Claret bago ang kasal kong ito, lalo na nang pinag-uusapan na namin ang lahat ng tungkol sa kasal. And I just discovered from Lily that Zen gave Claret a different knowledge about vampire wedding kaya bumalik daw sa mga alaala ni Claret ang lahat ng kasinungalingang ipinaniwala sa kanya ni Zen.

He's still a Gazellian afterall, hindi ako magiging isang salamangkero hindi ako ipinanganak na Gazellian.

"Zen, I can't wait to tie the knot with her. I'm sorry for—"

"Shut the fuck up, Finn. Just get married." Inaasahan kong makikita ko ang tipikal niyang kunot na noo. But I saw the genuine smile from my brother.

"Congratulations Finn,"

"Thank you brother, thank you. Thank you."

I was hoping that I can now control my tears but when I saw how Zen nodded, my heart arched like an idiot little brother.