The Depression

Millie's POV

I open my eyes and I was at the quarry just on the edge of town. I was going to tell Finn that I wanna be his girlfriend. Why was Finn here at the quarry though? I turn around with a big smile that soon faded once I saw him kissing Sadie on the edge of a cliff. I felt like the world around me had just absolutely crumbled to the ground. Even though I didn't have a working heart anymore, I could still feel it breaking. I left as soon as possible and went back home to cry. Noni was at the table reading a book when she noticed the tears streaming down my face.

"Honey, what's wrong?" She asked before jumping out of her seat to come and hug me. I cried into her shoulder as I replayed everything in my head. To see the person you love the most making out with your so called best friend will really break you. "F-Finn was k-kissing Sadie." I was gasping and sobbing. Noni just rubs circles on my back and tells me that everything will be okay. Will everything be okay? I pull away from the hug and stare into the woman's soft eyes. "I never wanna talk to him again." I say in almost whisper. Noni sighs and kisses my forehead as I try to dry my eyes.

-

It was late at night and Noni was sleeping peacefully. I sat up on my bed just staring out the big window as I thought about Finn. How could he kiss me and ask me to be his girlfriend one day, then jam his tongue down Sadie Sink's throat the next day? I was going to say yes, he didn't have to move on so quickly. I felt sort of angry at the two. How can I make myself feel better?

I take a deep breath and hop out of bed to quietly tip toe towards the magical tablet that was sitting on the counter. I put in Finn's location and shut my eyes before taking off. As soon as I got to his house, I made myself visible before grabbing the pillow beneath his sleeping head and beating him awake with it. "Ah, who's there!? Stop! Help!" He screams as I start to cry again and throw the pillow onto the ground.

The boy sat up out of breath with messy hair and wide puffy eyes as he admires me. Hot tears roll down my cheeks and I try to hold them back. "Millie, what the hell was that for?" He asks. I grab the collar of his shirt and crash my lips onto his. I furiously kiss him and stuck my tongue in his mouth before climbing on top of him and pinning him down. He was trying to push me away, but I stay close to him.

The older boy finally pushes me back and I fall on my elbows as he hurries to sit up. "Millie, what the hell has gotten into you? First you beat me with my pillow, then you make out with me?" He questions trying to catch his breath. He doesn't like my kiss. I bet he really liked Sadie's. Why doesn't he like me anymore? "What has gotten into me!? What has gotten into you, Finn!?" I scream as I stood up on the floor. He furrows his brows as I went on.

"Yesterday you asked me to be your girlfriend and I told you that I would give you my answer today and after a lot of thinking I decided that I would absolutely love to be yours but when I tried to tell you I see you kissing Sadie freaking Sink at the god damn quarry and you have the audacity to ask what has gotten into me!? I never want to speak to you again, Finn Wolfhard! You're dead to me!" And with that I grab my iPad and type in another location. I got out of there as quick as I could.

I was somewhere else now. I wasn't at home or at Finn's house, I was in Sadie's room. She sat on her bed painting her nails with a hum. Why would she do that to me? Does she think she could get away with that? I was breathing heavily and crying as I felt a huge wave of anger crash over me. I break out into a very loud scream and suddenly I hear glass shattering, followed by a gasp. I open my eyes and saw that her window had broke. There was glass all over the floor and she looked panicked. I let a sob escape my lips as I just stood there.

-

Finn's POV

"You're dead to me!" The brunette screams before disintegrating. I sat there on my bed just cursing myself for everything I've done. It wasn't my fault, but I still felt guilty. I've hurt Millie and that hurts me. She'll never ever speak to me again. What am I supposed to do without the girl of my dreams? I should have jumped off that cliff this afternoon.

I curl up into a ball on my bed as my bottom lip quivers. I quietly cry as I just keep hating myself. How could Sadie do such a thing like kiss me? I can't believe Millie saw that. Did she see what happened after Sadie kissed me? Of course she didn't, she beat me with a pillow because she thinks I wanted to kiss Sadie. I just feel so so sad and empty now. I'll never see Millie again. I just feel so...depressed.

Wait a minute, I'm depressed? No no no, I've entered the fourth stage of grief. How long have I been depressed? Will it ever end? The next stage is acceptance. I don't think I'll ever accept the fact that Millie will never talk to me again. I don't deserve her love anyway. Who would ever love me? "Millipeeeeeeeeeede!"

----------------------

Any bad b****s here know what the next and final stage of grief is?😝😝😝 (its literally up there ^)

not only will I give you a shout out, but I'll also give you a little spoiler if you want it.👻