The Shadow

Finn's POV

"Help Millie, I need you!" I screamed and cried as loud as I could while banging my fist on the wall. I hear her voice from the other side, but I'm stuck. I'll never get to see her again and that thought makes me cry more.

Suddenly I heard glass shattering and grunting coming from beside me. I turn my head to see what was going on and saw Millie standing there with tears all over her face and a chair lying on the ground in front of the broken glass. "Millie." I breathe out in disbelief before running to her and wrapping my arms around her. She hugs me back and I hear her cry into my shoulder. I lift my head off of her's and smash my lips onto her's. She kissed back and we just stood there kissing in the wind. I missed this feeling, it made me warm inside no matter how cold I am.

She pulls away and looks into my eyes for a moment with her lips parted and her face still wet before punching me in the chest causing me to fall to the ground. "Ow Mills, I'm sorry!" I scream over the wind. She cries even more. "Why are you here!? How did you get here!?" She shouts as she falls to the ground sitting before me. I sat up and crawled closer to her, the harsh wind blowing through my hair causing me to push it back do I could see the brunette.

"I couldn't live without you! After you left permanently I felt like something in my life was missing, so I killed myself to be with you!" I replied. Millie stopped her crying to look at me and shake her head. "You're crazy, Wolfhard!" She cracks a smile. I give her a little smile as well. "I'm only crazy for you!"

All of the sudden I heard something and the place got darker. I look up at the the sky to see some sort of thick black cloud. It didn't look like a normal cloud, it had a head and big long arms and legs. What kind of monster is this? "Do you see that shadow approaching us!?" I said out loud and Millie looks up at it. She was just as shocked as I was. I glance up and see one of it's long limbs coming towards us.

Millie grabs my hand and pulls me off the ground then through the other side of the glass. It was a pretty nice place. I whip my head around as we were running and saw more clouds coming fast and climbing up the walls. This reminds me of something, but I can't remember what.

-
5 Months Ago
Panting, I whip my head around to see a black shadow crawling up the walls quickly. It was approaching me!-

My vision from school! I never had another one so I just brushed that one off. I don't know what to do in this situation. "Finn!" Millie screams as she kept dragging me through this door. On the other side everything was white, everything. Is this heaven? The brunette and I ran down the street and past a lot of people wearing white clothes. From behind I could hear people screaming and the sound of wind whirling.

I took one last look back and saw that shadow was following us and one of its arms had turned into a funnel cloud, spinning fast and towards us. People were absolutely terrified and running away from it in all sorts of directions. I noticed that it was really going crazy and swallowing up everything and everyone, it was just coming after me. Had I done something wrong?

I let go of Millie's hand and she stopped running to turn back to me with worry and fear all over her pretty slim face. I was breathing heavily and giving her this apologetic look as she slowly steps towards me and grabs my arm. "Finn come on, we have to out run this thing!" She cries. I turn my head back to see the shadow getting closer before looking back at Millie. "It wants me!" I say.

The young girl shakes her head as more tears form in her eyes. "I don't belong here Millie! I'm sorry! I love you!" I added. She grabbed my face with both her hands and quickly connected our lips. She pushed her tongue past my lips and into my mouth, deepening the kiss and making me breathe through my nose. I held her waist close to me, scared to let go or be ripped away by this monster that was following us.

Soon I felt the wind around us blowing harshly against my skin and making me even colder. And once it stopped, we pulled apart and opened our eyes to be surrounded by nothing. It was like we were on a blank white canvas.