The Beginning

By the way, Deadpool is younger in this one and [White] and Yellow. This is just Peter's thoughts. And I want to warn you how bad it is so onto the story. ~>

3rd POV

Peter and Ned we're sitting in the cafeteria when Peter felt his Spidey sense. It was barely there and he looked around for any treats. "So I was thinking that we could build my new Lego set of an ATAT at my apartment after school." Peter slowly nodded, "That's so cool!" Something hit Peter in the back of the head. When he turned around he saw Flash put his straw away. Even though he was just hit, he instantly relaxed cause he realized that Flash was the cause of his Spidey sense.

When the day was over Peter went over to Ned's after sending a text to May saying he would be home a little later than normal. When he got no response Peter felt a little uneasy. Did May have work tonight? Peter didn't know.

"Hey, Mrs. Leeds I hope it's okay that I came over unannounced." Peter waved happily. "Peter I thought I told you can drop over any time. You are always welcome here." Mrs. Leeds laughed to herself. "Are you staying for supper?" Peter nods, then Ned pushes him out of the kitchen and towards his room.

After they finish making the Lego set, they head to the kitchen to eat. "Thank you," Ned and Peter say at the same time. After supper, they head to Ned's room and Peter suits up. "That is sooo COOL!" Peter laughs at his friend. "Okay let's test out these new communicators!" Ned pulls them out of Peter's bag. "I can't believe you made these!" Peter blushes, "It was nothing really. And remember just tap this button to talk to the other." Ned and Peter put them in their ears and you could barely see them. Then Peter jumps out the window to start the patrol.

"Okay Ned any big robberies?" Peter wait on Ned's roof for a reply. "Oh my GOD that is sooooo cool it was like you were sitting next to me. I am never taking this off! We can talk whenever! This is awesome!" Peter smiled. "Thanks Ned but is there any crimes going on right now?" "Not at the moment but I will keep an eye open for any." Peter shoots a web and swings to a building a little farther away. "I think I will go on my rounds okay?" Ned replies a quick yes and Peter swings away.

Through the night Ned quizzed Peter for the test tomorrow and Peter saved some lives. Peter stopped two rapists, one robbery thanks to Ned, and stopped a few robbers who really didn't try very hard to be quiet. Ned said goodnight and went to bed an hour before. On Peter's way back his Spidey sense was going crazy. Peter stops at Ned's grabs his bag and changes before leaving the house.

On Peter's way back he heard a gunshot and mentally scolded himself for changing. Peter quietly heads towards the alley to see a guy in red and black with a crap ton of weapons lying on the ground. He looks around and doesn't see anyone else. Peter creeps up to the guy and notices the bullet hole in the side of his head. He checks for a pulse and when he feels none Peter falls to the ground letting out an awful sounding sob. Maybe if he had kept his suit on and ran over here he could have saved him. This is all his fault. He puts on the suit to save people but he still fails. The figure shifts and starts to sit up but stops when he sees the boy crying in front of him. "Hey, Sweetums how you doing." The boy stiffens and looks up. "How, w-what! You died! I-I checked your pulse." Peter's eyes were puffy and red. "Well, you are totally welcome to check it again." Deadpool winked at the boy. Deadpool stood up an offered a hand to the boy. He looked hesitant but took the hand. Deadpool looked down at his Hello Kitty watch to see the time. "Hey I have two questions." The boy says looking at Deadpool. "I will answer if you answer mine." Peter nods, "how did you survive the shot and how did you get shot?" Peter looked straight at the guy.

"Hey hey hey one at a time baby boy." Peter blushed at the name. "Anyway, I have a great healing factor. My question what is a beautiful baby boy doing at this hour?" Peter looked confused at the question, "What do you mean isn't is like 10ish?" Deadpool showed his watch to Peter who then noticed the time. "2:47! My Aunt is going to kill me!"Deadpool laughed at the teen. "Are ya going to answer?" Deadpool jokes. " Um well I was at my friend's house and we lost. track of time..." Peter mumbled. "Ooh was a friend." Peter tilted his head, "Why did you say a friend like that? It was just Ned." Deadpool laughed "I meant it like a girlfriend... But it could be a boyfriend."

When Peter blushed and started to stammer Deadpool smiled so wide you could tell through the mask. "Next question baby boy." Peter looked at Deadpool. "Oh oh right you already asked me. Welp that was me shooting myself. Obviously!" With that Peter was silent and still. "Okie Dokie Loki! Well for my question... what's your name baby boy?" Peter's eyes unglazed and focused on Wade. "Peter. Parker. Wait what is your name?" Deadpool squeals and winks at Peter, "Well that wasn't part of the deal we each had two questions. BYE Petey-pie!" And soon as someone could say chimichangas Deadpool was gone.

Okay, Peter what was that. Wait a second I just told my name to a complete stranger. A stranger who carried many weapons and killed himself. God, I am an idiot!

So deep in thought that when Peter got to his apartment he didn't see the police until he heard the talking.

Peter POV

"Um sorry, kid but you can't go in there." I look up to see a grim police officer. "Well, I live there." A feeling of nausea wiped over me when the Spidey sense I was feeling all night grows way stronger. "Are you Peter?" I slowly nod my head. "I'm sorry we can't let you in your flat" May I duck past the officers going as fast as I ever had run up the stairs and into our flat. In the living room was May's body mangled in a puddle of her own blood. May That was all that went through my head. Well until I saw the note writer in blood, Her blood. I WARNED YOU I stopped dead in my tracks.

I ran into my room grabbing clothes, money, a couple pictures, and some food. Stuffing it all in my school bag. As soon as my bag was back on my back the lady from earlier came in. "You can skip the next couple of days of school if you would like." I shake my head, "Can this stay off the news, please. At least the room number and the family that was affected by this. Please!" My voice was strong as looked at the girl. She nodded, "For now you can sleep in my office until tomorrow. And are you sure that you would like to go to school." I nod fast, "I have a test tomorrow." The lady smiled and led me out the flat.

Okay, that was the first chapter of hopefully many more to come!
~Meowt