Please Gwen!

Okay for this I am having all that stuff happen from the Amazing Spider-Man. Except for the parent stuff, May, Ben, and Flash because you know the Tom Holland timeline. Also, they were in college and they graduated from Harvard and Gwen went to leave for London. Sorry if it's confusing…

“Gwen, I promised him that I would keep away from you. And now I'm gonna come and eat dinner with your family. How can I do this? What does that...what does this make me?” Gwen looked at me, “I don't know, what does that make you?” I look away, “It makes me not able to live with myself.” Her eyes teared up, “I thought that it meant you loved me.” I shake my head trying to stop her crying, “I do love you. I love you.” She eyes harden, “But why isn't that enough? Hm?” I take a deep breath, “Because what if something happens to you, just like it happened to him because of me?” Gwen goes to reply I interrupt her. “No! Wait!” She frowns, “Listen. No…”I sake my head knowing what he is trying to say, “I cannot let that happen.” Gwen looked at me trying to stop me from what I was going to do. “Listen to me. You're Spider-Man, and I love that. But I love Peter Parker more. That's worth it to me.” I shake the image of everyone I know and love dying out of my head, “I can't lose you too.” Gwen's anger bubbled out. “Because you can't lose me, we can't be together? Who does that work out for, Peter?” My heart breaks. “I can't. I'm sorry, Gwen.”
She huffs, “you know when Tony said, hey Gwen your smart will you go to Harvard and protect Peter for me? I thought it would be easy!” I take a step back, “What?” She looks at me gaze hardening. “Yep, I was being paid to be your babysitter. But no I fell you hard and now you keep doing this to me. I love you, Peter Parker!” My heart sings but no matter what I see Captain Stacy staring at me. “I'm sorry,” she throws her hands up. “Wow. You have done this to me, again and again. Peter, I can't live like this. I break up with you. I break up with you..” She turns and goes back into the restaurant to rejoin her family. I let out a sob looking at the beauty before me but I need to let her go so I walk away. I'm sorry Gwen.

“Peter!” Suddenly the mechanism moves Gwen's web snaps sending her plummeting down, the clock damage knocks out Harry but Peter leaps through the wreckage and tries to save Gwen using his web. The web manages to catch her but it's too late as the fall snaps her neck, killing her instantly. Peter goes down and takes off his mask as he approaches Gwen's body.
“Gwen, I know you work for Tony but that doesn't matter! Please just answer me!” Peter frees Gwen's body from the web and holds onto her. “Hey! Hey! Gwen! Hey!” Not wanting to believe she's dead Peter continues to try and wake her. “Breath. Hey, Gwen. Hey. You're okay. Gwen?” Peter starts to weep as he cradles her lifeless body. “Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me. Stay with me. You stay with me. Gwen. Gwen! Don't leave me! Please!” He holds onto Gwen's body as he continues to weep

At the funeral, MJ and I stand next to each other tears rolling down their faces. We never got to know each other. MJ was always with Harry but now he's in the ground next to Norman. When everyone is gone I hear Mary Jane sniffle. “Is it true?” I look over and tilt my head, “did Harry really kill her for trying to help Spider-man?” I nod remembering that MJ was the only one out if the group of friends that didn't know about me being Spider-man.

“He killed her then the police had to take him out because he went insane.” She looked down, “he was so nice then when he got sick he-” she stops herself and looks at me. “Do you think this is my fault?” MJ's eyes are full of guilt and I put a hand on her shoulder. “Why would you say that?” I look at her, “maybe if I didn't break up with him and move. He would have stayed being you know Harry.” I shake my head, “it's not your fault and you and Sam are perfect for each other. That was a year ago, no it wasn't your fault. If anything it was mine,” I pause and look at her. “Maybe if I had helped him find out how to use the spider venom then he wouldn't have gone completely nuts.” She hugs me and I held her until she stopped crying. “You know I'm really sorry about Gwen.” “Peter!” I shake my head as my eyes water. “I'm used to it…” she looks at me confused. “I am an orphan, everyone that ever cared for me died… so this isn't too hard to believe.” She frowns and looks at me, “I'm still here, aren't I?” I smile and shake my head. “No, you need to move on and become a mother, wife, actress, and reporter. You need to live the dream. Now go on and leave.” MJ looks like she wants to argue but she smiles and gives me a hug before walking to her Fiancé. They wave and get into his car driving away from the graves of the past.

I sit down in front of her grave looking to see if I was alone, beginning when I was. “You know that I going back to New York tomorrow. I'll be talking to Tony, being Spider-man for New York once again. Why didn't you tell me about spying on me? That would've meant that he still cared for me. I would've called him up and said hi, telling him how much I miss him. Gwen, I'm sorry that you got mixed up with it all. I sorry I couldn't save you. I mess everything up, I can't do anything right.” My tears flooded my face as I got up and walked away from the graveyard. “I'm sorry Gwen, I'm sorry Harry.”

Hi! I can't believe how many reads this book has gotten like Thank you! I thought that 30 was a lot but this is so much more! So I would like to Thank you! Sorry if it's a little confusing... I was kind of mixing all if the Spider-man's together. Also, I did kill iff Harry because I didn't want him as a villain. Anyway, thank you!