Captain Coffee

I get to the coffee shop and I could see the entrance to the Stark Tower from the counter. "Okay, Parker today you are in charge of the cash register." I get to the counter, then they flip the sign. I serve about 20 people before Natasha and Steve walk through the door. "Hi welcome to Captain Coffee! How can I help you?" Natasha snorts, not really paying attention to me yet. "Steve you have your own coffee shop." He smiles then sees me, "Hey Peter! I didn't know you worked here." Natasha looks at me and smiles. "Okay, so I heard you got to talk to Thor one on one last night."

I notice co-workers gaping and I shake my head. "Nope, I just got to meet him." Nat narrows her eyes and then see the other workers. "Well, I would like a black coffee. And Steve wants your Captain America special." Steve goes to talk back but stops himself. "You guys live in the Avengers Tower. And you come out for coffee?"

Nat smirks and hands me the money, "Tony tried to make it into a robot that also delivers the coffee but it blew up." I chuckle. "Peter when's the last time you slept?" I frown and hand her the change. "Well, that is a good question." Cap narrowed his eyes.

"Here are your drinks and I hope you come again." They stay put and continue looking at me. "Yesterday I went to bed Okay." Nat raises an eyebrow, "when?" I roll my eyes, "3." She continues to look at me, "how many hours and morning or night." I take a deep breath, "You're backing up the line." Steve and Nat step to the side, Nat looks at another worker. "I would like to talk to your boss." I huff, "morning, 2." I smile at the next customer, "Hi welcome to Captain Coffee! How can I help you?" They give the order and I give them there change. I hear Nat call the girl back, "never mind sorry for the confusion, here." She hands the girl a fifty dollar bill and walks out.

At 2 I get off work and head over to my apartment going past the Tower. "Kid!" I look up to see Tony looking out a window, "Come up here!" I turn around and head inside. I enter the elevator, "where to Mr. Parker?" I here FRIDAY say, "um the floor that Mr. Stark is on." The doors open and then I see the original Avenger minus Thor sitting around the living room. "Hey, you wanted to see me?" Tony motions me over and I walk towards them warily. When I get by Nat, she pulls me down and I sit next to her. They are all silent and I take a breath. "Well if you guys would hurry up I have places to be."

Tony looks at Bruce and Bruce sighs, "who was Thor talking to?" I raise an eyebrow, "you think I know he saw it not me." Tony leans forward, "I went over the footage and before he talks you tear up. Then when he talks to the 'girl' you tense up." I roll my eyes, "I was expecting an attack I mean it is the Avengers Tower after all. Attacks aren't that uncommon." Tony looks at me, "that doesn't explain the tearing up?" I look down and rub my neck, "I felt honored that Thor complimented me..." Tony laughs and everyone just looks at me.

"Why did you lie when we asked you about your talk with Thor?" I look at them, "Well I didn't want my co-workers to get jealous and hate me." Nat nods understandingly, "so what did you guys talk about?" I laugh nervously, "whether or not I wanted to go to Asgard to tell Odin that I'm worthy or something like that. It was pretty confusing... I didn't really understand that much of the conversation." Everyone looked surprised except Tony and Bruce.

"Wait you picked up Thor's hammer!" Clint muttered. "Yeah, why?" I raise an eyebrow. "Only Thor and Vision could do that!" Clint whisper yelled. I blinked surprised at the information but my alarm went off. "God I'll be late! Bye!" I yell and run down the stairs. I jump straight down to the bottom and barely catch myself.

I get to the News Building and was told to walk to J. Jonah Jameson's office, so I knock on the door. "Get in here!" He yelled and I flinched at the loud tone. I come in, "So your Parker huh?" He screamed and I nod. "Well, every Friday or when I call you in 'You' will give me the photos. Now, do you have any for me right now?" I nod and slide them over to him. "This is Deadpool sitting on the top off a roof. Iron Man making a new thing. How did you get these." He skips over the pictures of the big protest that happen the day after I get back. "I am able to get many places." I keep the smile off my face when I think of the new 'thing' Mr. Stark was making. It was him trying to fix a hair dryer that Steve broke.

"Well, I'll give ya 50 bucks for this." I nod, not knowing if that was good or bad. "Now get out of my office!" I get up and hurry out the door. The lady at the desk gives me the money and I leave the Daily Bugle. I get to my apartment and open the door. I hear a TV playing Golden Girls in the room over. I could smell pancakes being baked and my stomach growled I realized I haven't eaten in a while.

I dig through my belongings and find an old granola bar. "Ew," I look for a date. BANG BANG BANG! I jump at the sound of knocking. I look through to eye hole and realize that it's broken so I could barely see anything. I open my door and see Deadpool standing there. He smiles at me and my stomach flips.

"I heard I had a neighbor but I couldn't believe it! Wow, you that kid from the taco shop. We are going to get along nicely. Now I am being a friendly neighbor and offering pancakes to ya." I slowly nod and he pulls me out of my room and into his. I see all the pancakes and my mouth falls open. "Why so much?" He laughs, "normally I have more!" I turn towards him, "how can you eat so much?" He pats his stomach and gives me a plate. "Eat up Buttercup! Eat until you can't!" I laugh, "wow I hope your, not a witch who likes chubby people." He laughs, "if I liked that I wouldn't go for you. Your as thin as a twig!" I rub my neck and put a couple of pancakes on my plate.

OH EM GEE 2 updates in one day! Thank you for reading!

~Meowt