Soul Stone

I watched as Loki showed a way that Wanda could hide the stones. I felt myself slowly starting to fall asleep but every time my head would fall hitting the table. Which woke me right back up, it was an endless cycle. My mind went back to Wade and how easily I could fall asleep when he was next to me. Then my mind went to the fact he was going to be gone for a while. My eyes grew heavy and soon my head hit the table once again.

"Peter!"

"Yeah?"

"Just go lay down if your that tired."

"Nope, I'm okay."

Loki huffed and walked towards me telling Wanda just to focus.

"Fine, fine... Peter I want you to meditate. Dig deep and find the stone, and explore its powers."

"Yep on it!" I go over to the the couch leaving the table. I sat down crossing my legs closing my eyes and just focusing on the idea of the stones. I started to see orange surround me and soon I wasn't in the tower.

"Hello?" I yelled out, I saw two people sitting and chatting. There was one girl who was almost everywhere talking to everyone else, she looked very familiar but I didn't put too much thought into it. Because I noticed that the two had stopped talking and turned towards me. They ran at me the chubbier one throwing their arms around me.

"DUDE!"

Not even needing a moment to think of who it was I wrapped my arms around him tears falling down my face as I recognized the voice.

"Oh my god Ned!" He laughed at my response and I couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Hey loser," MJ says looking us smiling.

"I can't believe it! You guys are okay! Oh My GoD! Oh My GOD it's been so long! Are you okay?"

"Yeah! I saw someone racing at me and suddenly I was here! Honestly I don't know what happened I thought I had died but my Grandma isn't here..."

I laughed tasting my tears as I did. "No! You guys are alive, you... you just lost three years... because of me."

MJ punched my arm and I looked at her. "Stop your crying loser. We had each other through this. Plus whenever we are bored we watch the girl, Elle."

"What?"

"Yeah, they are always playing memories of hers, just look around us."

I look at MJ, "her name is Elle?" MJ shrugs, "she's called a lot of things. I mean you-"

"ELLE! NED, I KNOW HER!" MJ rolls her eyes, "that's what I was about to say."

I look around at the memories of my old friend and I see her sitting on the top of a building. Someone comes over and sits next to her, "hey baby girl!" I could recognize the red suit anywhere.

"Shut up Wilson!" She laughs and shoves him off the building, laughing even harder when Wade barley caught himself.

"You going to visit Karen?"

"Yeah, I made K a painting of Tony Stark, I don't know if his fascination is normal." They laughed and I went red, Ned laughed at me. I look away from the memory and look around at all of the others.

It was weird she had many different appearances and it looked as if she was in every era. I didn't put to much thought into it to busy looking at the memories and just wrapping my head around everything.

I heard crying and turned around to see Elle hiding in a closet. She had to be very young at this time, maybe two or three. She looked beaten up badly, she had a worn ratty dress. And I could hear a woman's voice coming through the walls and then I saw a flash of green.

Elle peaked out her head to see a young man with black hair protecting her. The man held himself highly and wore a green, gold, and black olden time suit. The girl fell to the ground out cold and Elle let out a breath of air. The man rolled his shoulders and flipped his knives before putting them away. He turned around and my breath caught.

It was Loki, he got down on one knee, motioning for Elle to get closer to him. He had a kind smile with his arms wide open and Elle hesitantly went up to him.

"It's okay child, your dad is here now. I've got you no one can hurt you now." She hugged him and he smiled down at her, "You will always be my hero?"

"Always."

The memory shifted and she was older in a old library. Well is was an old timey building but looked newly remodeled. She had a stack of books and went over to a table. But before she made it to the table a boy shoved her. 'Tom' appeared at yelled at the boy making him help her pick up her books.

I looked around and I saw me and Elle dancing to Panic! At the Disco loudly. May walks into the room and she took me and Elle's hand joining us laughing. Elle spins May and me and I tumble to the ground but they join me on the floor.

I listen to May laugh and talk to us, but the images didn't leave me... blood.

"Ned? MJ?" I turn towards them with a small smile on my face from their intertwined hands. "I will bring you home. I promise!" I sit down and they come and sit down with me.

"We are here because of YOU!" MJ's words cut off herself.

"Peter I hope you know we never blamed you... honestly I don't know what to think. Well I do know one thing, get more sleep. We aren't going anywhere."

Tears fall down like a waterfall as Ned throws an arm around my shoulders.

"I miss you guys!

"We miss you too Peter!"

Suddenly I'm being shaken and I see Ned and MJ's face fade away.

"Take care of yourself Dude!"

Laughing as I open my eyes to see Loki and Wanda looking at me, worried.

AWWWWWWW! Sorry I just wanted to write this, a happy (for the most part) chapter. Peter needed this, I needed this... Well I tried to get my parents to allow me to do online schooling but they said social interaction is important Blah. Can't I just talk to people on here? Doesn't that count? Anyway have a nice night!

~Meowt