Maybe IDK by Jon Bellion

Elle looked over Peter holding back the tears, "Sherly... John, you guys still have the stone right?" The two nod and go to stand behind their adoptive daughter. Elle kneels down next to Wade, "Are you okay?"

"I- I should be- be asking you th- that." Wade looks over at Elle his mask was pulled up over his eyes showing his scars to everyone. He takes her hand and she finally let tears fall. "It's al- alright... but sweetums you need to move." Wade looked at her and slide off to the side.

"Okay Sherlock stand on the other side with the stone. Please hold it over him and just stay still." As Sherlock got ready Elle changes out of her amour leaving herself open for an attack.

"quorum forti sanare. Si sana est gravem. Sana animam meam eum meum. Sana eum ut illum foraminis." Her face grew pale but Peter's face started to match hers instead of the snow white complexion. His chest started to fix itself and the boy let out a shaky breath. As her face got more color so did his, it would take time but he would be fine.

Elle looked at the battle and got up, "okay Wade lets fight for our Baby Boy." Wade smiled tightly and pulled down his mask, "sorry Angel but he's all mine." Elle rolled her face and summoned her amour. Just as they entered the battle they heard, "fleets back to me now!"

The two idiots fist bump then get their swords out. "Wow just like old times." Wade said as he fought some of the fake soldiers that Thanos had made using the reality stone. Elle laughed forcefully, "yep Tony still doesn't approve of you." The other heroes gave them weird glances but they paid no mind.

Wade and Elle slowly drifted farther apart as they continued to fight but it didn't matter to much. Wade cut through the illusions easily but what was hard was getting close to the Titan. He was fighting Tony, Strange, Steve, and Quill, and had many illusions protecting him.

Elle was having worse luck, she was thankful for her amour or else she would be dead ten times over. Suddenly her sword was knocked out of her grip and a gigantic hand grabbed her neck. Breaking the neck amour and part of helmet.

She felt the hand around her neck and she choked and sputtered gasping for air but nothing reach her lungs. Thanos tightened his grip and she saw people stop fast but she needed help. Suddenly ships appear in the sky and as it starts to descend Strange yells, "Just on time. DO IT NOW!" Captain Marvel flies and goes straight into the ship making it crash and burn. And when Thanos is distracted Elle summons her sword and stabs the Mighty Titan.

Nebula and Gamora are at her sides in seconds Tony, Wade, and Loki not far behind. They attack the Titan with all they have and when he fell the ground shook. Nebula and Loki stood over Thanos and smiled at him. Together they bring the final blow on the Titan.

The child of Thanos grabs the gauntlet off of him and smiles at her victory. Wade let an audible breath of air out at the sound of the battle being over. Everyone walk over to where the sleeping form of Peter laid. Elle went over to Tony and pulled him into a hug, "it will be okay, Tones." Tony hugs back but soon Wade joined in the hug. Elle let go of the two boys and crouched, "sana filium meum."

Bucky came over and crouched down next to Peter surprising almost everyone. But Bucky did something even more confusing he grabbed Elle's and Peter's hand with a small smile. "это так странно видеть, как мой мальчик вырос, а его мама выглядит его ровесницей." The two lock eyes and Natasha breathes in sharply looking at the pair.

"Your name is Elle?" Natasha asks with an eyebrow raised. Elle nods warily as if she is just noticing all the people around the group. "What is your full name?" Elle takes a deep breath and stands up, "My full name is Vienna Elle Morningstar Watson-Holmes" Nat smirks like she caught someone stealing from a cookie jar. "Like Karen Morningstar of Lynnea Morningstar?"

Elle stiffened and looked at the ground, "yes..." Steve took a harsh breath and Elle visibly winced. "We should bring Peter to a hospital okay..." Nat nodded satisfied and Elle brushed passed both Bucky and Steve going over to the guardians' ship. "Come on."

"heal the one whose brave. Heal him even if he is ready for a grave. Heal him with my own soul. Heal him and make him hole."  Elle said

"heal my son." Elle said

"it so weird to see my boy all grown up while his mom looks his age" Bucky said

Okay so that was fun... not. Anyway I know it is shorter than normal but I needed to leave stuff for one more chapter. I had to end on a even number don't ask why. Well I have this whole story planned out for Elle, would you guys like that. Sorry that she just kind of appeared. I didn't tie in some of the things I needed to and I'm annoyed at myself. The whole Peter adopted and then his middle name. I kept forgetting about it and am trying to tie it in. I mean I already dropped the ball for some of the things and can't help getting mad at myself. Anyway thanks!

~Meowt