Mr. Loki?

I pull out my Uncle’s old bag that I had grabbed the day I went to the apartment. I smile down at it and opened it to see all of my old memories. I grab a small mint container with the ear communicators in it. I could just hear Ned's voice telling me to cool it was. I blink away the tears and look at Wade.

“I made some before- before everything…”

“That so cool!”

I gave one to Wade and keep the other for myself. He takes off his mask quickly putting it on with my help and putting the mask back on. Since he still hated his face I'm surprised he did this for me. I put mine on and smile at him. I tell him how to use it and he laughs at the mistakes he made.

“I guess we are officially partners in crime…” I mutter looking away from him. My chest fluttered the same for Gwen as he laughed and cheered. Maybe I like Wade… maybe even a little bit more than a friend. But after what happened to Gwen, I don’t know if I could ever date. “Peter!” Her voice sounded throughout my brain all of her mean and rude comments. She yells at me for leaving them behind, I start moving my hand to cover my ears but Wade’s voice pierces the air.

“OH YEAH!” Wade's voice startles me from my thoughts as he fist pumps. He winks at me then jumps out the window and starts towards the Tower.

“Okay, what’s the plan?” He asked over the com.

“I don’t know you just left before we could talk about it…” I felt a strange feeling as if this wasn't right. Like working with Wade is wrong and I shouldn't trust him.

“Oops?” Wade mutters so decide to ignore it and smile at his deep voice.

“Yeah, yeah.” I pretend to be upset but couldn't shake off the smile even if I tried.

“Anyway just tell them-” A scream ripped from my throat as pain flowed through me and everything turned sideways then went black.

Everything burned as I started to wake up, “I don’t know he fainted when I got close to him.”

“Tony just look at him his face definitely has a pained look.”

“I don’t know Bruce! But I want to help him!”

“Then let’s just examine him and figure out what’s wrong.”

“But what do we do about Deadpool?”

“Have Steve deal with him.”

“But how did he get in?”

“teleport, he has a teleportation device...”

The two men turned to see me trying to get up off the table.

“Peter stay down,” Tony pushed me onto the table gently but his touch burned. I screamed and he backed up making it a little better. I slipped off the table and looked at the two heroes.

“Bruce quickly let’s do this check up now!”

“No please no.” They stop and look at me expecting an explanation.

“Wade, I need Wade please.” Tony looked hurt and confused but nodded anyway. When Tony left Bruce took a step towards me and nothing happened.

“Peter, what happened why were you in Deadpool’s house? Why are you hurt? What got hurt?”

“Wade’s my partner.”

“Baby Boy?” Wade and Tony walk in and the pain returns. Tony looked upset but when he saw me his gaze softened.

“Okay, Pete what happened?”

I took a step backward as he walked closer, Wade looked between us.

“Peter I want you to sit down,” Wade’s voice was worried as he glanced behind me. I turned around and saw the open window. “We all can talk about this.” His voice was in the background as I heard someone talking to me.

“Mr. Parker they are using you! Look at Wade, they hired him to keep an eye on you just like Gwen! You're only his assignment! He only wanted to talk with you after you came back because Gwen failed her job!”

I look over at Tony and his eyes were full of worry.

“He’s scared that you figured it out! He barely just got you to forgive him from Gwen! Now you are onto him again! But I could set you free if you jump now! You can live your life being the true hero that they never were.”

I flicked my eyes at Dr.Banner and he stood still, acting as if I was a bomb ready to explode. Like they needed to fragile around me or else I’ll break!

“I can’t believe that I fell for it again!” My eyes burned and threatened to let tears fall.

“What do you mean a Baby Boy?”

“God! Stop that Deadpool! I talking about the whole spying on me!” I took a step back and Wade took one forward. “Stay with them Deadpool, you all deserve each other!” I ran and broke through the window free falling I felt myself being told where to go. I landed on a roof and saw no one so I just laid down. I heard everyone's voices yelling at me for everything I've ever done. Tears made me choke as I rocked back and forth.

I went to the edge and looked over the people of New York. “You know they will all die if the Avengers continue there rampage.” I whipped around and saw Loki looking at me his green eyes showed kindness, sadness, and the biggest was guilt.

“I'm sorry that you got caught up in the middle of it all.”

“You’re- you're Loki!”

He smiled and nodded, “I bet Thor told you that all of this is my fault huh?”

“Well- I'm not sure I left before they told me. Mr. Thor told them about the ghosts and I ran…”

“Ah, yes the ghosts. Those are partly my fault I suppose. I mean it's all my fault.”

“What do you mean?”

“Let's just say that I haven't been in my cell for a while now. I got into some trouble with Thanos and well he decided to destroy the Avengers. By aiming for the heart…”

It didn't make sense I couldn't tell what he meant.

“Who's Thanos?”

“The murderer of millions. He targets planets that are overpopulated and kills half of them at random. Hs calls it smart but honestly, he just went crazy at the idea of power. But he had to destroy the only force that could defeat him before actually going after the stones. One of the stones that you’re protecting. Not the Avengers but you Peter. I put it in you at the cafe and I'm sorry about the pain if there was any. But I knew after talking with your friends that you would be the best candidate.”

“Wait… What!”

“God for being smart you really are stupid.”

“But um- I thought you didn't work with the Avengers?“

“I am NoT working with them! They don't even know any of this! They are way busier fighting each other!”

“I fought with them?”

“Yeah, you didn't really understand what was happening.”

“No, I understood!”

“Yeah well, so far you are the only Migardian that I can stand and you are very trustworthy. I mean I can hear your biggest thoughts.”

“What!”

“Well after following you, I realized that you didn't have a pattern to your day to day life. So I linked our thoughts, well not really link more as I can hear, see, and think. Peter Parker who will help me save the world… unless you have better things to do?”

“Okay! Let do this!”

“What! How do you trust me so easily! I know you! You don't trust right away not even Ned!”

“Everyone should get a second or maybe even third try to fix what they did. Plus you have green eyes! Not blue like the Battle of New York.”

The God smiled and his eyes showed great happiness from my words.

Merry Christmas! This is my gift to you!
~Meowt