Old Sentiments

When I fell onto my bed the tears fell freely from my eyes. I heard a knock on my door and got up accidentally ripped it off its hinges. “Wow, ” was all Wade said until he saw the bloodshot eyes. “Shit not again,” I muttered and looked up at Wade. “Peter are you okay?” I move the door out of his way so he could come in and then I placed it on the frame. “Peter?” Wade puts a hand on my arm and tears start up again.

“I-I don’t know wh-what to do Wade! Your strong right how do you keep in check? I would go to Bruce or Tony but they just cause me pain and I’m so scared. I never should’ve gone to college! I should’ve ended this a long time ago!” Wade came up and wrapped his arms around me. “I’m so scared, I almost want my ghosts back over this.”

“Hey Petey it’ll be okay, I’ve got you.” He sat us down me on his lap as he held me. “Wade I’m not used to being able to talk about this… so thank you.” He just smiled and hugged me tighter, “I don’t know who’s got the better deal me or you… You see I get to hug the best person in the universe. But he’s crying, and that makes me hurt.”

I rested my head on his chest and listened to the heartbeat. “Thank-” Pain blared in my mind and I looked at my surroundings. Hide echoed in my mind and I pulled Wade into my closet with me. “What-” I cover his mouth and shut the door to the small closet. Our bodies were pressed into each other as I let out a yelp from the pain. “It hurts Wade.” I let go of his mouth to hold my head and I heard my door fall to the floor. Wade wraps his arms around me and his eyes widen at the sight of my suit.

“Yeah, this is where it says he is.” Tony’s voice cut through the stressed atmosphere. “The Suit.” Wade mumbles and my eyes widen, “tracker…” I look up at Wade and he looks at the door, “Stay here.” He pulls out a gun and I panicked, “wait.” He smiles down at my small form.

“Oh My God Tony Stank!” I hear his gun be put away and let out a sigh. “I went in for guns and came out looking at a billionaire.”

“Deadpool?”

“The one and only!”

“Why are you it says Peter was here but you are here?”

“No Peter’s here but once I did meet a Peter and he had an awesome ass!”

My face flushed as I heard Tony groan. The pain increased tenfold when I heard Steve's voice.

“Tony let's just search the apartment building then go check his Aunt’s house.”

“Wait… I saw Peter with you the day his friends died. Are you friends with him?”

“What Petey? No, I thought he went to college? Is my Petey Pie back?”

I heard someone's feet come close to the door and pain made me muffle out a scream.

“What's in your closet Wade?”

“Well, Captain just my last victim. You know me being a mercenary and all. Her names Michelle, she is an agent of Hydras. Just helping out the heroes and their enemies.”

“Can I look in there?”

“No! I mean it's rude to pry into my house and all. I mean you broke my door and everything.”

“That was already broken,” Tony argued and Wade scoffed. “Yeah sure whatever Mr. Stark.”

“What did you just call me?”

“Just get the fuck out if my house before I decide to not let you out alive.” His voice was low and menacing.

I let out a groan and I felt the room tense up.