Be With You by Mr Big

I feel my entire body shake, "he's almost here..." I whisper. Mantis comes over and puts a hand on my shoulder. She gasps and stumbles back making Quill and Drax take out there weapons. Drax aims his knives at me while Quill helps Mantis stand with one arm and hold a gun towards me with the other.

Mantis was crying and she looked over at Wade and Tony. "You two give him so much joy... and love. In this life that he feels unworthy to have." My face goes red and I look at her in confusion.

"How did- why did you say that." Quill looked at me in sadness.

"She reads emotion..." Tony and Wade look at me but before they could say anything Strange stepped in.

"We don't have time to talk about this, Peter what is the plan." Both Quill and Tony looked at Strange, "your asking the kid?" Quill asked.

"Wade you said you faced Thanos before... any ideas?" Everyone 'cough' Tony 'cough' Quill 'cough' stopped arguing with Strange and looked harshly at Wade.

"You FOUGHT Thanos! And you're still alive!!!" Wade shrugged and looked at his feet at everyone's attention showing how he acts. I go over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. Mantis squeals and it makes me blush but then suddenly pain shoots from my chest. Clutching my chest I fall to the ground, "He's here."

Wade gets down on one knee as the sky gets a purplish tinge. Thanos appears and by his side is Gamora. The Guardians and Strange let out a breath they had been holding. "Baby Boy, he is ruthless... No one's ever beat him." The pain disappears from my chest and I get to my feet.

"Well he's never fought me." I say turning to everyone. "Tony, Wade, and Drax frontal attack, Quill try and get Gamora then retreat back to us." I keep my voice down and turn to the Titan.

"Hey Purplina! Is it just me or does your chin look like a raisin?" I step forward and look at Gamora whose arm is stuck in his grip. Instead of getting angry the Mad Titan chuckled.

"Peter Parker... I have to say that for a child you sure are strong. First you lost your parents at a young age. Then you caused the incident that killed your Uncle and Aunt. Then Michelle, Ned, Sage, Harry, Gwen, Carol. And don't forget that your real parents left you with the Parker's. They didn't want you and that's a good thing I mean you a child who has a body count that keeps growing. I should have went for Tony separately, who knew you could forget them so easily. You're a new kind of human."

I stumble back like I was hit. "Attack." I say and everyone goes to the potions that I had said earlier. Thanos chuckles and releases Gamora who went to attack but Quill grabbed her and brought her back to us. "Str- Strange... what's the plan?" Mantis goes to stand next to me, she touches my shoulder and the surprise and sadness drifted away. I smile at her and see her glassy eyes.

Quill looks at me, "I thought we were suppose to listen to you?" Gamora raises her eyebrow, "listen to a child?" I shrug and look at Strange.

"First is that Quill and Gamora will enter the fight." They nod and run towards the fight.

"In twenty minutes you need to bring every superhero or person you know that could help fight Thanos to the Soul world. This is the only way... Loki knew this and made sure to give you the stone when he did and also made it so no one would die. The only other way was if, Natasha, Tony, and Loki sacrifice themselves." I look over at Tony but look away.

"Since you brought my brother, his friends and Wade into the equation this reality won't happen. The only way is for you to face Thanos one on one and..." I feel my courage pummel, "That's the only way...?" He nods and the pity look from earlier is back.

"Okay... but I don't know many heroes." Mantis looks at me in surprise.

"If things go wrong please just stay safe. I don't care about the stone I care about you. And I think Stark likes that excuse to bench you. Just don't do anything to heroic if you're put in danger. Okay?" Wade's voice echoed in my head but I also knew that I'm not worth the world.

"I'll help as much as possible. And Gamora knows people two so both her and Mantis can help as well." I look over at the battle and notice it's going pretty well. But just then Thanos used the gauntlet to rain meteors down on us. Strange uses a shield while the others run for cover.

Once Strange told me everyone he knows along with Mantis, he enters the battle.

"I know you're scared... but Strange said that this is the only way. He knows that we win. It must mean that you will win!" Mantis says but I just shake my head. "I don't think so..."

She smiles and puts her hand on me, "I'm sorry this-" Suddenly a strong force threw us back. My head pounded and I look around to see everyone on the ground. Thanos towered over all of us.

"Know your place!" Thanos yelled, "you're all weak!"

Wade was the first to get back up, "yeah, yeah... if I did that nothing we be interesting." Thanos smiled at him and for a minute I felt my blood stop.

"You know Wilson I made you unkillable. But now I realize my mistake. I take back my curse... I won. You fell for another meaning Lady Death is mine!"

Wade froze and the Titan took that as an advantage going up to Wade. But before he could touch Wade Strange was between them creating a shield. He looked at me and I got to my feet, my spider sense went off-

I was under the ruble, panic coursed through my veins as I screamed. "HELP!" I was alone. My strength was failing me... "come on spiderman." Unlike before it wasn't working, my voice started to fail. "WADE!! PLEASE! I'M SCARED! TONY! DAD HELP!"

My earpiece went off, again, and again, but nothing came through. I tried to focus on it but the crushing weight made it impossible. I hear laughter that chilled me to the bone. "Give up Spiderman. You can't win this."

Hey!! So I realized that I might have started this book for you guys but I'm also doing it for me. I love writing and know that I have a long ways to go but I plan on working my ass off. I always wanted to do this when I grew up. But you know what, I don't have to wait. I can start now and try to make a pathway for myself. Yeah there's a LOT of other writers but they aren't me. I'm different, and I believe that we all can do what we want to do, if we try.

So I hope that when I finish this I will continue because Nothing, nothing has made me so satisfied as this. Thanks to everyone who stuck around... but hold on a little longer okay! I hope to make a ending you will all love.

~Meowt