Stalker Stark has competition

I look over to see my old landlord. "That's what it said," I nod and look at my hands. "Do you know what that meant?" I shrug and look at him, "no and I try not to think about it, to be honest. Not a huge fan if that night." He nods in understanding and slowly starts out the door. "I'm sorry Peter she was an incredible person if you ask me." I smile but my eyes tear up.
"I almost thought if never coming back. But I knew I needed to get over it, I mean it's been a few years. But now I'm old enough to be on my own." He nods, "well if you ever want this apartment back then just say the words. Bye Pete!" He heads downstairs and I take a deep breath.
I hear my phone go off, 'we're here are you ready?' I send a thumbs up. The giving the key to the landlord I rush out of the building trying to get rid of the tears before I enter. "It's time to try and move on!" I whisper and open the door sliding into Tony's cool car.

"So where are we going?" Pepper sets down her phone. "Well, Tony wanted it to be a surprise." I laugh as she playfully glares at Tony. "Well, May said she can't make it to dinner... she isn't a big fan of yours Mr. Stark." I laugh and Tony rolls his eyes. "Yeah, I learned that the last few years. I mean she never answered my calls once!" I smile and was silently thanking for the years of practice.

"Well, you could've just called me... and plus she got a new number." Tony groans, "It wasn't too big of a deal I had no reason to call her up." We stopped in front of a dinner and we all got out. "Well, this place has the best Mexican food ever!" I and Pepper laugh.

Sitting down I notice a man in the corner booth eating his weight in tacos. His hoodie was covering his face but what I could see look seriously burned. It kind of was beautiful, like a painting. I look away when he looks over at me. "So Peter I was wondering if you would be the ring bearer for our wedding?" My mouth opened as I tried to answer but all I could do was sputter.

They laughed at me but I could feel that guy staring at me. "Of course I will do that I mean I would love to but I just got back and I kinda thought you were mad at me because of that mission and I don't know I didn't even know you guys were engaged I just thought-" Tony held up a hand, "Calm down, I was never mad at you I just didn't know what to say..." I look at him, "what do you mean? Is something wrong?" Pepper and Tony shared a look then looked at me.

"While you were gone Ned and MJ died..." they both looked at me waiting for my reaction. I frowned and looked at them, "Well I thought Gwen would've told you that I already knew that." Tony froze, "You found out." I smiled, "Next time just call me if you want to know what's happening in my life." Tony winced and Pepper looked between us. "Tony what did you do?" I turn to look at her, "he paid someone to spy on me and report back to him."

Pepper gasped and turned on Tony, "You idiot!" I laughed and held back a rude comment. "Well, she never told me too much! She said that you like never left your room. She became friends with your roommate to get to you." I rubbed my arms as if to warm them up. "Yeah, Harry was better than you! He was only trying to get payback for when you betrayed him. You made him go insane!" I clenched my fist and silently cursed when I saw Gwen sitting next to me. "Well, she stopped sending things altogether about a month ago." I blinked, that was when we fought and she told me everything. "Yeah, you didn't do anything worth my time or Tony's!" Gwen's gaze was cold.

"She passed away about a week ago." They froze and looked at me, "what happened?" Gwen laughed, "You let me die." I felt the man's eyes on me and frowned at Tony ignoring Gwen. "For being the boss of her you don't know much huh? Well, I would look it up cause I am done talking about it." They respected my decision and we ate. "Wow he is all you have and yet you yell at him! I see why you need a babysitter! You don't even know how to act! May would be so disappointed in you!" I held back the tears. "I'm sorry for snapping at you..." Pepper smiled and put a hand over mine. "It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. We all have hard subjects."

They got up to leave but I stopped, "Hey I have to use the restroom you guys can wait for me in the car right?" Pepper nodded and drug Tony out to the car. "And now you're a liar!" With that Gwen disappears. I walk over to the corner booth. "So wanna tell me why you were staring at me?" The man laugh and my throat tightened. He finished his taco and got up. "Well, I was admiring the beautiful artwork in front of me." I freeze and he cocks his head, but the just walks away laughing probably at my facial expression.

Hey people I finish my other book so now I might write this one more! Anyway thank you for reading and I will see you later.

~Meowt