Tres

"Sorry I just needed out, I just-" She shushes me. "We aren't that upset about that it's just how did you get past the security and all the cameras?" I look around, "It wasn't too hard. Here let me show you, I mean it was really simple. Those cameras are like the state of the ark, so all you need is a blind spot." I stepped out of the line of sight and easily went under the camera. "Then all you need to do is take these few wires and zap them on this plate. Then it wouldn't have the last hour of video and it would replay a section of no moment."

Sage looked at me in awe, "So you're saying that our cameras suck." I shrugged. "Doesn't help that I'm a camera nerd." I rub the back of my neck and try for a joke. She laughs, "Peter what kind of cameras should we get then huh." I think for a second, " ZOSI 1/3″ 1000TVL 960H CCTV." She looked shocked but nodded. "Okay we are getting off topic, Peter you are the one thing connecting these cases together. Do you know anything?" I look everywhere but her eyes, "I don't." Sage sighed.

"Peter you are a terrible liar." I chuckle internally at the irony. "Fine, I think I have an idea..." I trail off not knowing what to say. "Take a seat Peter and we can figure this out." I nod and sit down. "I know who Spider-man is." I blurt out and she looks for lies but found none. "How?" I look down, "Long story..." She smiles, "I have all day." I take a deep breath, "Well I started the Stark Internship a while ago and meet each Avenger and Spider-man. I walked in and he had his mask off."

I paused not really wanting to go on, "We got to hang out and I took pictures of him. But the Vulture found out and he well." PLEASE I'M DOWN HERE! I take a deep breath, "He threatened to kill everyone I loved if I didn't tell him who Spider-man was. I said no because that would put Webs and his family at risk. So it was because of me, IT was ALL MY FAULT!" Tears were flowing faster than you can say, Peter Parker. Sage hugged me and I sobbed on her shoulder.

"Do you have anywhere to sleep tonight?" I nodded but she didn't look like she believed me. "Yeah I have one friend left, wait no two." She looked at me with pity in her eyes. "Do you want a ride?" Then she shook her head, "Come on I'll give you a lift." On the ride, her radio goes off. "Another code red," she looks at me. "Name?" I listen in on the conversation. "Ned Leeds." Everything stops.

"Stop the car!" She pulls over and I get out breathing hard. "Okay, Peter! Promise you'll tell me all about the mission when you get back!" I puke, shaking I start to sit down. "ONE! PLEASE PLEASE STOP IM SO FUCKING SORRY OKAY! I SAVED YOU REMEMBER I FUCKING SAVED YOU! PLEASE!" Ned, I'm sorry I lied to you I'm sorry. "Oh my GOD that is sooooo cool it was like you were sitting next to me. I am never taking this off! We can talk whenever! This is awesome!" I reach my ear, "Ned! NED! NED DO YOU COPY!" No answer. Please Ned not you too. "Ned please..."

I look around and see a crowd has gathered around me and Sage was trying to keep them back. I see I familiar suited figure, My voice was raspy and almost gone, I must have yelled more than I thought, "Red?" He steps forward easily pushing past Sage and kneels down by me. "Hey Baby Boy," his voice was gentle and soft. "What happened?" I look at him and he crouches down to be my level. I don't say anything but hug him instead, he stills but eventually puts his arms around me.

Soon the people were taking pictures of Deadpool hugging a kid who just got out of a panic attack. "They're all gone, all of them. Anyone I knew as a kid is gone. I only have one person left." He rubs my back, "Can you get up?" I shake my head and he picks me up. "Can you open the back?" Wade asked Sage. she quickly opens the door and we both get in. "Where to?" He asks but I just shrug. "Go to the Sunsets Apartment please." Sage nods and we start off. Sage quickly shuts off her radio and drives. I see their lips moving but I hear nothing.

When we get to the house Wade picks me up again and gives Sage his keys so she opens the door for him. He sets me on the couch and they go into the kitchen. I bring my hand to my ear, "Ned please answer, your the best friend I have ever had and the one and only guy in the chair. What should I do? I don't know anymore, I was going to go to college and try to start afresh. But I couldn't get over this much death. Can I join you, May, Ben, Michelle, and my parents?"

No one needs Spider-man, no one ever needed Peter and no one ever will. Wade and Sage walk in on Peter rocking back and forth not saying a word. "So how did you meet Peter." I smiled, "I met him last night, he was walking home and it was very late. We've only talked about twice." I look at her, "He trusts you, I could tell easily." I look around. "You need to take care of him, his last family member and his only two friends have died in the last like 32 hours."

I looked at the boy and realized that he having trouble breathing. I sit next to him and rub his back. He lets out a heartbreaking sob and starts whispering so quietly I couldn't really understand it. No one will never need me I could die and people wouldn't notice. Wade could do Spidey's job and Peter doesn't have to go to college. I could just climb up a wall and jump but this time not catch myself. I stand up and walk out of the apartment going up the stairs instead of down. Who cares if people hate me I could just get rid of it all. All of it in one motion.

Sorry it's depressing but it goes with the plot, so ya... Have fun!

~Meowt