Chapter 2 : Eyes Meet Eyes

'Phew, i thought i'll be exposed

'Phew, i thought i'll be exposed. How did this happen? I thought I've chosen the most corner table back there. If this keeps on, how could i finish this lecture? I don't want to fail this class again. Prof. Kim's already kind enough to let me repeat this class in the mid despite my busy schedule.' The tall man couldn't stop grumbling under his breath while heading to the library.

As he reached there, he quickly searched for another back corner spot, hoped that it would be hidden enough for him to do his assignment. Luckily he got the spot. It's like prepared for him, it's very hidden behind the big shelf. 'Thank God. I owe You this one' He was very relieved. He started to do his assignment.

"Argh, this covers are very uncomfortable! Jeez!" He cursed while he took his hoodie and mask off, brave enough because of the hidden spot. It took some time before he heard someone talking behind his back.

"Who are you?" A woman asked. He froze. 

"Why are you sitting in my spot?" He still froze, refused to turn back.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" He heard her footstep come closer. The woman came up behind him and grabbed his shoulder to turn me around. The woman was Minhee and she saw his face.

'Oh not bad' She mumbled to herself, liking the nice view but still annoyed.

"Hello. You heard me, right? Who are you and why are you here in my spot?" She asked for the second time with annoyed tone.

The man seemed shocked. He looked at Minhee with disbelief.

"What? Is there something on my face? Why are you not answering me? Is there somewhat a power button on you to switch you on?" Minhee said sarcastically while pretending to search his button.

"Ehm, excuse me. I need to go" He grabbed his things and walked away.

"Oh now you're talking. I thought you were a statue. You can talk like a decent human being?" Minhee spoke loud enough so he could hear.

"What a weirdo." Minhee put her things on the desk and sat. "Now i finally can study in peace."

"Cr*p. Cr*p. Cr*p." The man kept cursing while he walking away from Minhee.

'How on earth i end up in this situation? Thank God it's not a big problem, but how can this girl not recognize me? Everyone knows me.' He still asked himself in disbelief.

He decided to search for another spot with his fully covered face again. He still had to do his assignment though. He got unlucky this time. There's no hidden-enough spot that had a seat. He had no choice to sat on the floor.  

'Ugh. At least, this spot is fine.' he thought, put his things there and start to search for the reference book.  

At the same time, Minhee got up when she also need a reference book. She searched for the book in nearby shelf and she found it. But that's not the only one she found. There's a pair of familiar eyes too.