Chapter 13 : His Wall

At first, Jungkook was happy when it seemed that his hyungs could accept Minhee well, even Minhee could still be herself while chatting with them. That was his first concern when he decided to brought her. He didn't want her to get uncomfortable. But when Jimin began to tease her, the uneasiness appeared. He began to doubt whether his decision to introduce Minhee to them was right. Yeah right, she is his friend and Jimin is a good man too but... you know... 

-- 

Jungkook smiled while looking at Minhee

Jungkook smiled while looking at Minhee. She was trying to help Jin with his salmon. Jin still mad at her because of his name incident, but let her help him anyways. He took that opportunities to yell at every small mistakes she did. Minhee's good with theory but apparently not that much with practice. It's the reason why Dahae was the one who in charge with their foods. 

Jimin noticed Jungkook staring at Minhee. He stood up from the dining stool and came closer to the girl in the kitchen, making the maknae tensed. The others who were in the middle of playing cards whined because Jimin abandoned the game. He chuckled and told them to just consider that he had lost.

"Are you alright? Jin hyung is too mean, isn't he? Don't take it seriously

"Are you alright? Jin hyung is too mean, isn't he? Don't take it seriously. He always like that." Jimin said to the girl.

"Oh i'm good. I know he's a good guy, except his smugness. He let me help him though." Minhee gave a reassuring smile.

"Ya! Ya! Ya! You're talking behind my back, aren't you?" The devil yelled to them.

"Aniyo, hyung." Jimin giggled. "I just want to take her to my studio. Why are you making our guest work?" He continued, teasing his hyung with his hand pulling Minhee closer.

"I am not! She's the one who wanted to help." Jin made an annoyed face, making Minhee and Jimin laughed.

"So, can you excuse her? You're the boss, right?" Jimin asked for Jin's permission.

"Tsk. She's not helping that much. Shoo! Off you go! Just don't forget my name again. I'm the worldwide handsome, Kim Seokjin! Ya—!" Before Jin finished with his word, Minhee already being pulled away, not by Jimin, but with the one who stared at them from beginning. Jungkook brought Minhee to a safer place, his room. It's on the second floor, far enough from Jimin at the moment.