Chapter 10 : Being Involved

"Kang Daniel... he... slept with another woman ... after, a month earlier, ... he ... took ... Minhee's virginity."

Jungkook's eyes suddenly enlarged, making his eyebrow raise in shock, his heart dropped like a ton of bricks and his fists clenched. He was burning in anger.

--

At night in Jungkook's room, he thought about what Dahae said while sitting in his gaming chair. He had a dilemma. As a friend, he wanted to help Minhee but he felt he had no right to go to Kang Daniel and start a dispute, especially when Minhee wanted to forget that man.

"But how can Jane get to know Daniel hyung?" Jungkook muttered, he was curious.

"Kookie-ah, what are you doing?" Jimin suddenly barged into Jungkook's bedroom, sitting in his lap because there's no place to sit anymore.

"Aigoo, hyung. Get off me!" Jungkook pushed his hyung playfully. Jimin ended up sitting on the floor.

"Aish, whose fault you don't have another seat in your room." Jimin said jokingly. "Why are you so serious? You look hot. You need to be serious more often." He said while laughing.

"Oh please, hyung." Jungkook wasn't in the mood.

"Okay okay, i'm sorry. So what is it? Do you want to tell me?" Jimin said, concerned. 

"Ehm, you.. you know Daniel hyung right?" Jungkook said with hesitation.

"Kang Daniel? Of course i know him. He's in the same dance class with me back in Busan before. He's a good dancer." Jimin recalled his memories.

"I knew him too, but we're not close. I just knew him because he's an ulzzang. We started to know each other when we met at music bank backstage." Jungkook said.

"He has the looks.. but too many rumors about him. I don't think he's that good. By the way, why are you asking about him?" Jimin asked.

"What rumors?" Jungkook leaned in with wide eyes, sliding his chair closer to Jimin.

"Wow wow. Calm down, man. I'm on the floor, you can just crush me with that chair." He pushed Jungkook's chair. Jungkook got up from his chair and sat across Jimin, still with his curious eyes.

"Wow, okay okay. I heard he often uses people. He likes shortcuts. What's worse, i heard he managed to become an idol because of that."

"What? Because of what?" Jungkook held Jimin's arm.

"I don't know. They said he seduced a PD so he could pass the agency's audition."

"What a jerk!" Jungkook said too loud until Jimin need to covered his mouth.

"Shut up, kook! Or Jin hyung will kill you for bad language." 

"Oops, sorry. It just came out. I didn't expect Daniel hyung to do that." Jungkook said with disbelief.

"I don't know, kook. I only heard rumors from people. I already told you this, so don't get too close with him, okay? And you didn't answer my question before. Why are you curious?" Jimin asked, also curious.

"Aniyo (Nothing). It's just.. we bumped into each other not a long ago. I just curious how has he been." Jungkook said, hoping Jimin would buy it.

"O..okay. It's weird of you but okay. Just remember don't get too close. I don't want anything bad happen." Jimin knew something was bothering Jungkook, but he didn't want to force him.

"Don't worry, hyung. Thank you."

--

Jungkook came out of the dressing room to go to the toilet. He was still thinking about what happened to Minhee and Daniel. He still felt guilty that he made them met accidentally. Suddenly someone called his name from behind.