Chapter 3 : Jane & Eyre

She went to the library, searched for what she need. When she grabbed a book from one of the shelf, she met his eyes again.

"Maknae-ah! Wake up! Wake up, sleepyhead! Don't you have class today?" Oldest hyung* hit his maknae* with pillow

"Maknae-ah! Wake up! Wake up, sleepyhead! Don't you have class today?" Oldest hyung* hit his maknae* with pillow. He didn't budge.

"Yah! Okay young man, if you're not going to wake up, i'm going to use my secret weapon." His hyung grabbed his chest and pinched his nipples. He felt ticklish and woke up instantly.

"Argh. Hyung. Five minutes. Just give me five more minutes." The maknae said raspily with his eyes slowly close again.

Oldest hyung chuckled, he knew that his maknae was tired. —They had a busy night yesterday. After the maknae headed home, it didn't take so long for them to went out again. They had broadcast schedules right that evening till night. It was very exhausting— He tickled his maknae again.

"Okay. Okay. I'm up. Just stop, please. Isn't it to early? What time is it?" The maknae stretched his body a bit, yawned and tried to reach his watch on the nightstand. 

"You'll be shocked" Oldest hyung said as he walked away from the maknae room.

The maknae checked his watch, thought that it's still 7, but it's 10!

"Shoot! I'm late!" He rushed.

The oldest was like a mother of the family. Being the oldest, he really raises his brothers, physically and mentally. He cooks, cleans, drives and many more. 

'If someone ask me, which member do i need the most, i'm definetely going to say 'this hyung'. The maknae thought.

--

When he reached the classroom —with his covered face— he knew he was super late. His watch had shown it was already 30 minutes passed from the time. He decided to head straight to the library instead. He planned to finish his assignment to show Prof. Kim that at least he made an effort.

At the library, he peeked at yesterday's spot, hoping that it's empty

At the library, he peeked at yesterday's spot, hoping that it's empty. He knew sooner or later he would run into the woman again —They're in the same class though, always run away would make it more suspicious— so he just sat there when he found the spot's empty.