Chapter 8 : Sad Memories

"You! Why are you here?!" Minhee said, trembling.

--

"Minhee-ah

"Minhee-ah.." Jungkook heard Daniel said painfully.

Daniel tried to hold Minhee's shoulder, but she backed away. "Don't you ever dare!"

"Minhee-ah.. please.." He tried to came close to her again.

Jungkook saw her trembling, so he unconsciously went straight in, stood between them and grabbed Minhee's hand "She said don't, hyung." Jungkook said and glared at Daniel.

Daniel gave up by backing away. As Jungkook turned to Minhee, she forcefully took off her hands from Jungkook and run away to the exit door.

"Jane!" Jungkook chased her. With his longer legs, of course he could chase her. He grabbed her hand again, pulling it so she didn't leave.

"Let me go." Minhee said sharply.

"Jane, what happened?" Jungkook asked with much concern.

"Let go... please... let me go." Minhee was very sad. Jungkook saw her eyes getting teary, Minhee almost cried.

Jungkook couldn't help but to let go of Minhee hand. When she was about to leave, he called her name again.

"Jane! ... It's just... please... be safe." He was worried.

She wasn't stopped, she just continued to run away. Jungkook was very happy when he saw Minhee in the studio earlier. He really wanted to introduce Minhee to the hyungs, even Jimin was happy when he saw Minhee. Jungkook didn't expect everything to be like this. He was so sad to see her trembled.

Jungkook turned around to speak to Daniel. He want to know what happened, what did he do to Minhee to the point that she almost cried. But Daniel wasn't there anymore.

"What really happened?" Jungkook hit the wall next to him, disappointed.

--

"I love you, baby." A man hugged Minhee, pulled her closer to his chest. He kissed her lips.

"I love you too, oppa." Minhee said after they pulled out from each other lips. She hugged him back. He wrapped his legs around her waist, his fingers in her hair. They cuddled 'till sun finally greeted them.

--

Minhee fell to the floor, not believing what she just saw. The man she loves was in his bed with another woman, without clothes. They were in the middle of doing something they should not do.

"Sh*t." The man cursed when he saw Minhee. He let go of the naked woman's arms and put on his pants. He immediately approached Minhee.

"Minhee-ah ... this isn't ... like ... what you think." He tried to hold her shoulder.