Chapter 5 : Risky

'What the hell is she doing here?! Why is she holding a placard with my name?! She is a liar! She's a fan from the beginning. She tricked me!' He talked to himself. He couldn't help but get enraged.

--

Minhee got shocked. She didn't know why Eyre was there.

'What are you doing here?' She mouthed to him, hoping he understand.

Eyre glared at her with his dark eyes for a while and looked away. He didn't get what she mouthed. He was too busy with his anger.

"Minhee-ah, the one with a white hoodie there is Jungkook. Don't forget to give the doll to him." Dahae said while pointing to one of the boys.. that Minhee recognized as.. Eyre.

"What?!" A sudden coldness hit Minhee's core.

"What?" Dahae repeated her but with confused tone.

"Uh oh. Ehm.. err.. nothing." Minhee flustered. She realized everything. All of the talk about a star that might disguise himself with hoodie and stuff turned out to be true.

Eyre who finally known as Jungkook stared at Minhee once again. He looked at the placard which she held. He was mad. Minhee brain suddenly worked and she realized what situation that she was on. She knew why he glared at her like that.

"Dahae-ah, can i go home now?" Minhee wanted to get out of there, but she didn't have excuse for that.

"What?! No! You can't do that! Remember, you promised me, Minhee-ah." Dahae was upset so Minhee just dropped herself on her seat like a hot potato, tried to hide her face with the placard. She didn't know what to do.

The event started. Minhee kept her face down until the time for fans to lined up and got their album signed.

"Can i just sit here? I don't even know who they are. I don't know what to answer if they talk to me." She pleaded to Dahae. She was desperate.

"No no! They will suspect you for something if you do that. You need to fit in, Minhee-ah! Now, get yourself in line!" Dahae said, making Minhee stand from her seat. Minhee was really unwilling.

She eventually got the album signed from the other member. She said Dahae's name when they asked for hers. She was covered with cold sweat. She knew the time will come for her to face Jungkook. When she saw him, he faked a broad smile to her.

"Hello, what's your name? You must be my fans by looking at your placard, right? How long have you been my fan? Why do I feel I've never seen you before?" Jungkook said, full of sarcasm. He's mad.

Minhee didn't know what to say. He looked at her, waiting for her answer. "Just... write... 'For Dahae'.." Minhee said, stuttered.

One of the boys that seated beside him looked at Minhee and Jungkook. He was confused with Minhee's answer and he definitely knew that something happened to Jungkook. He whispered something to him and than smiled to Minhee.

"Oh you looked nervous. Don't be. I know Jungkook is charming, but i didn't know if he can make someone this nervous." He said to Minhee. She faked a smile.

Jungkook just shrugged and signed the album. After that, he looked at Minhee, handing the album and faked a happy smile again.

"Thank you for coming" he said.

Before Minhee left, she decided to say something while looking down, she was afraid to meet his eyes.

"It's not... what you think it is." She said. She just didn't want everything got worse.