Chapter 16 : Radio Show

"You will be fine, right?" She sighed. 

-- 

A familiar voice was heard from the living room, Dahae was shouting at Minhee to immediately come to her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

A familiar voice was heard from the living room, Dahae was shouting at Minhee to immediately come to her. The radio show attended by BTS will begin soon. Minhee who tried to look reluctant became confused seeing her best friend sitting on the floor leaning against the couch and looking at her laptop screen. On the screen, there was a paused video with a logo on it. Minhee thought they would listen to BTS on the radio, literally a device that makes a sound as she had often heard with her father in Busan, not watching through a laptop screen.

"Tsk. You're really like an old woman, you know." Dahae said after realizing her confused friend. Minhee let O's mouth shape decorating her face after listening to Dahae's little explanation of the greatness of technology.

Just as the minute hand on the clock pointing to 12, the video they were looking at started to play the advertisement. The screen showed the radio station was starting to be filled with several people. Minhee finally found out that the people she was looking at were BTS when Dahae started squealing in a high tone. Unconsciously, Minhee's eyes searched for Jungkook's existence.

Jungkook was choosing a seat when the DJ told them to get ready because the advertisement would end soon. The man was forced to sit in the remaining chair, the closest to the DJ. It was the one he avoided most. By sitting in that chair, he would have volunteered to be an easy target for all the questions from the DJ. Jungkook could only remind himself to try to put on a careless expression so he wouldn't be appointed.

"Is Jane watching us today?" Jimin whispered in Jungkook's left ear. Jungkook's eyes grew bigger right away. He remembered their agreement this afternoon. He faced the camera and watched it for a moment, thinking whether Minhee would really keep her promise.

"Oh my God! JiKook is very intimate! Looks like Jimin whispered something provocative to Jungkook. Look! Jungkook is flustered! His eyes are getting bigger! Omo! Omo! JiKook is really real! I will upload this evidence to Youtube later. Omo! Jungkook is looking at the camera! Are you aware that Army is looking at you?! You guys are really caught." Dahae acted excitedly, making Minhee look strangely at her. Minhee did not understand what made Dahae get her own conclusions when she saw the behavior of Jimin and Jungkook. What Minhee found was as if Jungkook were paying attention to whether Minhee was keeping her promise.

 What Minhee found was as if Jungkook were paying attention to whether Minhee was keeping her promise

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.