The three idiots

Ari's POV

"But dad!!!!!!!" I crossed my arms over my chest and pouted.
He snorted and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Peanut. But hey! They wont know that you're Agent 23, so there will be no problem for you to keep that... Nerd disguise up!" He said with a half hearted smile.

I stuck my tounge out at him just because his bad attempt of cheering me up sucked balls.

Yep. That might have been my dad and I's conversation last night. Apperently mom and him got assigned the same mission , which is to take down some psycho killer and they were leaving for a month or longer.

You never know! I mean we work for the FBI! And yeah, you heard right. The 18 year old nerd is an FBI agent. I'm not just some agent either. I'm one of the best, I'm Agent 23, an undercover spy and assasin. Nobody except my parents and boss knows, and I intend on keeping it that way.

I got assigned to take down my ex-boyfriend aka. druglord James. But there was a catch.

My parents were supposed to look after three idiots who managed to piss him off. But now that they both are leaving for atleast a month, someone else got the job. Me! One of the best assasin's alive, got the job as an idiot-sitter.

***

"Ariana, why do you hide behind those awful clothes?" My mom eyed me up and down, she pouted at my outfit.

I dress like a stereotypical nerd in school to keep the attention away from me, and as you can tell. Mother dearest isn't so found of that.

"I've told you many times mom. I'm an assasin. Being my friend can be dangerous. I do not want any attention. Being a nerd automaticly erases you from any chance of getting either of those things."

I slung my bag over my shoulder and grabbed an apple.

"I know honey. it's just that you have so much nice clothing and a really good figure. You can't tell me it's wrong of me to dislike you hiding it!" She threw her hands up in surrender and I chuckled.

"Are you training with us this afternoon?" She asked behind the magasin she was reading.

"Yeah, probably. I need to clean my room before the idiots arrives tommorw. I think that them walking into my room and see, guns and knives spread all over the floor would look suspicious."

I said and stood up from my chair.
"I'm off to hell now. I'll see you later down at the headquater!" I kissed my mom on the cheek and went for the door.
"Bye!!" I heard her scream before I closed the door.

Even though I'm supposed to be a nerd, I really dislike school. I have an extreamly high IQ and photographic memory. I never learn anything and everyone is either fake, stupid or both.

I sighed as a slumped down into my seat. It's already last period and I'm itching to get out of this horrible outfit.

I was dressed in a knee lenght blue skirt, a white blouse and a black blazer. It might not sound bad, but trust me! To me it is... So I decided this would be a wonderful time to gain some energy, so I took a nap.

"Miss, Jones! Are you paying attention!" Ms, whatever's voice asked. My head shot up from my desk.

"Totally!" I said sarcasticly. I'm usually careful with how I talk to the people at school, but I really need to blow off some steem and what better way than beat up your own parents?

"Do not speak to me like that young lady!" She was basicly screaming now.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. "Well, Sorry?" It came out more like a question. And I guess that didn't really help.