Broken flower pots

Ari's POV

I heard the video game down stairs. I really wanted to stay home and just kill zombies. But being a Teenage Assassin comes with a few cons. I sighed and walked down the stairs to the basement.

The three idiots immediately looked at me as I entered the room. "I'm going to bed. Don't bother me or I'll kill you" I said with my hands on my hips. I could see the twin with the lip ring smirking.

"Babe! No offense. But you could never take us down." He said and pointed at himself and his brothers who we're nodding in agreement. I wanted to pick up the gun from the back of my jeans and shoot his leg, and tell him that I could take my own parents down. But I didn't. I just smiled.

"Okay then, Big Boy." I turned around and walked out. I closed the door and punched the wall by instinct. My fist left a big hole. I shrugged. I'll let dad know he needs to fix the wall again.

_________________________________________

"Agent 23. How did the mission go?" Tom asked. I stood up in my seat.

"Target #2065 is taken good care of. His death will be reported on the daily news tomorrow morning." I said and sat down. Tom gave me a satisfied smiled. The rest of the meeting went well. I was wearing a mask that covered most parts of my face, leaving my eyes, mouth and a part of my cheeks in the open. Tom knew about my true identity because of him being my godfather.

When the meeting was over, Tom told me to stay put. Leaving only us in the room, I took off my mask and placed it on the table.

"Aria, I know that your wondering about the 'James' case." He said knowingly. I nodded.

"Well, I promised three other agents to have a part in this. And for your informtion the three agents are my sisters sons. Don't kill them. She'd have my head if you did. They'll help you find him and plan how to get to him. But you'll be the one to take him down. Now, I know that you hate the guy, and hate working with other people just as much. But you're gonna have to survive. I'll give you small cases, just 'taking care' of people." He said. I just nodded cause I know questioning him will only piss him off. I placed the mask back onto my face and went for the door.

_________________________________________

Chase's POV

"What the hell?" Jayden exclaimed. I turned to see him tracing the edge of a hole in the wall with his finger. "This wasn't here when we came." Brent stated. I walked up next to them.

"Do you think it was Aria?" I asked. They gave each other a knowing look. "Honestly, I wouldn't surprise me. I mean. She's the daughter of freaking Adam and Amelia JONES" He said. I was about to ask when we heard a crash from upstairs. Without a word to each other we took our guns and headed upstairs.

___________________________________

Ari's POV

4.54 am. They are probably asleep so I don't have to use my bedroom window. I opened the front door and was greeted with total darkness. I did a mentally victory dance. Darkness meant sleeping idiots. I spun around and accidentally crashed right into a flower pot. I swore quietly to my self and raced up the stairs.

I had barley closed the door when I heard one of the idiots talking.

"Guys, looks like someone crashed into the flower pot." I guessed that voice belonged to Chase. "Let's check upstairs. It doesn't look like a break in. But Aria is way to innocent to sneak out." I snorted. Innocent my ass. I'm a fucking Assassin. I closed the door when I heard footsteps from the stairs. I looked around my room. My weapons was like before. Shattered around my room. I looked down to see my outfit. I was wearing tights fitted leather jeans, a black tank top with a blood red leather jacket. My hair was pulled into a high ponytail and I was wearing my signature combat boots. I took a glance in the mirror. A bruise was starting to form on my cheek and I was bleeding quite heavily from my eyebrow. Lucky the cut wasn't were my piercing was.

A knock on my door woke me up. "Aria, are you awake?" Brent's voice asked. I sighed. I'm not in the mood of lying right now. "Yep!" I answered shortly. I quickly hid my wepons under my bed. I heard hushed whispers from the other side of the door.

"Was it you that broke the flower pot?" Jayden was the one speaking now. I but my lip. Lie, or truth? "Yep!" I mentally smacked myself for my stupid reply.

"Okaaay.... What did you do down stairs?" Jayden asked. " Don't worry! I came back from work. No big deal." I replied. I banged my head against the wall. Why the hell am I telling them that. I could of just said I was taking a glass of water!! I'm so stupid!!

"Can you let us in?" Chase asked. I sighed. I'm tired, I figured I'd just let them in and not answer any questions. I kicked the door open and three guys tumbled to the floor.

"Were you three listening through the door?" I asked tapping my foot agains the floor. They looked up at me with open mouths. I gave up the thought of getting an answer and just turned around. I could feel their eyes on me. I ignored it and continued cleaning.

"Why do you have that?" Brent asked carefully. I smiled. " I kind of have like a weird, fascination of guns and different kinds of knifes." Jase awkwardly cleaned his voice.

"What do you work as?" He asked, never taking his eyes off the gun in my hand. "I take care of people." I said casually. That is kind of what I do. 'Take care of' is our way of saying we killed our target.

I kicked them out and started disarming myself. I threw my knifes and my two guns under the bed. I'm usually very careful with my wepons, but I'm way to tired now. I need my beauty sleep.

----------

It's short! I know!! I'm trying just to update regularly and I'm currently having a friend over. I feel rude sitting on my computer writing when she's here. So I take the opportunity to write on my phone while she's asleep.

Vote/Comment if you feel like it.

Goodbye my fellow Pandas!

- Panda_Bacon