What Is It With People Knocking Me To The Floor Today?

Ari's POV.

For what has to be the first time this year I woke up with a smile. I'm usually a very grumpy morning person.

But, Cece's coming home today, and as her best friend. I have to be ready to welcome her back.

Cece is a Masked Assassin along with our two friends Eve and Em. Me, Eve and Cece has been friends since second grade. We met Em in sixth grade.

Cece has been out on a mission for the last four months. Eve and Em are also out. Em and Eve are supposed to be back in two weeks, but Cece is back now!

I jumped out of bed and quickly got dressed. I was wearing an over-sized BMTH t-shirt and a pair of leggings.

I walked through the door. Brent was already up so I didn't have to wake him. The twins though, were a whole new different story.

"Wake up Idiot #1 and #2!!!" I screamed. Jayden fell out of the bed in surprise. But Chase didn't move. I sighed and walked closer to his bed. I stopped when I was about a feet away.

"Dude, why is he still asleep?" I asked Jayden, who only shrugged and picked himself off the floor.

"Chase can sleep through anything. Even though you screamed like the house was on fire. Brent blew up the microwave once, and he didn't even move." I snorted. Why does he have to make everything so hard for me?

I took a few steps back, before throwing myself on him. I heard him groan underneath me.

"Get your fat ass off me!" I faked gasped.
"How dare you call me fat?! I'm a lady!" I said in a high pitched voice.

"You are not a lady!" He said angrily.

Before I could react he stood up making me crash into the floor. I looked up through the curtain of my hair to see both idiots laughing.

"Whatever." I muttered.

I stomped out of their room and down the stairs. When I arrived in the kitchen I saw Brent by the stove, cooking breakfast.

"Your Jackass brother is getting on my nerves!" I exclaimed, dramatically sitting down on the counter. Brent snickered.

"Which one?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"The douchebag." I simply stated, like it was obvious. He nodded understanding.

"Maybe it's just the sexual tension that's bothering you?" He suddenly added. I tensed.

"Shut up! There is no sexual tension what so ever between me and the Idiot #1." I said, frowning.. Brent just laughed and went back to cooking.

I went out to the garage to get my bike. But I stopped when I heard the noise. I dropped my bag quietly and took out my gun.

I searched through the area and was just about to check behind on of the big containers when someone landed on me, kicking the gun out of my hand.

I was about to fight back when I heard a familiar giggle from above me. I looked up to see Cece sitting on me.

"Hey there!" She said happily. I groaned.
"Hey." I said bitterly. But she knew that I wasn't really angry. I took a deep breathe when she eventually stood up.

"My things are already placed in one of the guest bedrooms." Cece smiled and pulled me into another hug. I laughed a little and hugged her back.

"I've missed you! All of you just left me here. It's been so freaking boring here without you!" I said, Cece just laughed.