Why would I start by stalking Gerard Way?

Aria's POV>

I groaned and rubbed the sore spot on my shoulder. I pouted at Em, who was laughing at me.

"Are you completely stupid?" Cece glared at me, and I shook my head.

"Noo." I mumbled. In the corner of my eye, I saw Em muffle her laughter with her hand.

"Then why did you run into a room with three idiots who doesn't know your true face and exclaim that you know where you crazy ex is?" I shrugged.

"I dunno! I want the bastard to pay. Like, sure shoot me! But not my friends. That ass' gonna die!" On a queue, both Em and Cece face palmed.

"You can't just track the dude down and blow his head off, you know that right? Please tell me you're not as stupid as you're acting right now."

Standing up, I snorted.

"I am not stupid, and I get it. I need a plan and a better reason than his men shooting Eve!" Angrily I stomped out of the room to go to the computer room where I left my mask.

Suddenly I heard the sound of a chair squeaking against the floor.

"What the heck?" I froze and quietly walked closer to the door who was left completely open. Stupid idiot.

Chase was standing in front of one of the computers with my mask in his hand. He was just looking at it.

"Put it down, put it down, put it down, please just put my fucking mask down and walk away, stupid jerk face!" I whispered to myself. But apparently my superpowers still hasn't started working and Chase did the complete opposite. Stuffing my mask into his backpack, he sat down and started looking through the same computer I used earlier.

I saw him track everything I've done, and held my breath. He was currently looking at my twitter account. I silently cursed under my breath, why would I start by stalking Gerard Way? Maybe I am kind of stupid.

"Brent?" I knocked on the wall next to the door. Brent looked up from his computer and waved for me to come in.

"Yo, Ari. What's up?" He closed his computer and smiled.

"I don't know, dude. I know you know about me and 23. And I know that Jayden does too. So, I have to ask you..." I trailed off, carefully looking at his facial expression.

"Why we haven't told Chase?" He asked and I nodded. Brent smiled knowingly.

"Because he cares about you, and you care about him." I opened my mouth to disagree, but he cut me off.

"And I don't care that both of you are too stupid with all your pride shit to admit it. He really cares about you A, and I don't want to be the one telling him, because it's not my secret to tell. As much as I want you to be the one telling him, I know he's on your ass. He has all the puzzle pieces, he just refuses to see the picture" I bit my lip, do I care about that idiotic jerk face? No!

"Good joke, Brent. But even if I did care about that monkey, he wouldn't care about me." He shook his head.

"Go talk to him, crazy kid." He said, sounding like an old man.

"You got it grandpa!" I half saluted him and left the room. I sighed and leaned my back on the wall. Do I really care about Chase?

Chase's POV

Damn it Brent! Why would you say that? I don't care about her! Why would I do that!? I just want to find out what the fuck Bunny and the others are hiding.

I walked down the stairs. I need chicken nuggets. Suddenly, I ran straight into something, causing me and the person I ran into, to fall to the floor

"Watch where you're going dumbass!" I fake gasped.

"Who are you to talk, I'm not dumb! Stupid." Aria stuck her tongue out at me, and used the top of my head to stand up.

I shook her hand off my head and stood up.

"Why are you following me?!" She exclaimed walking faster to the hallway.

"I am not following you, you're in my way!" I said, pushing her out of my way.

"Am not!" Aria shouted, while pushing me back.

I stopped in front of where my jacket was and shrugged it on. I frowned when I saw Aria putting on her leather jacket.

"Honey, I know I'm hot. But there's no need to stalk me." I said. Aria just flipped me the bird and reached up on the shelf where her keys were lying. I laughed as she was standing on the tip of her toes but still couldn't reach it. Without any trouble, I grabbed her keys and gave them to her.

I think I heard her mumble a thank you, but it was hard to hear science both of us were trying to exit the door at the same time.

"Where are you going?" I shouted a few minutes later. I had just opened the door to my car, only to see Aria driving down the drive way.

"McDonald's." She shouted, I smirked.

"Race you there, the loser pays." I shouted, she nodded and started driving down the street. I jumped in to my car and drove after her.

I really don't like this chapter, sorry. I know this is super short, and I am really trying. I'm getting close to the end of this story, and I've been thinking of doing like a spin off/ sequel. I would love it if you could just comment if you want me to do so. I will update again hopefully tomorrow.

Goodbye my fellow pandas.

Panda_Bacon