"That's what Bunny calls us"

Aria's POV

Chase and Jayden arrived late. Not that I expected them to show up in time. They looked remotely pissed off, probably cause I left them on the other side of the school on their first day. Oh well!

"You two must be our new students. Jayden and Chase Matthews I suppose." Ms. Jacobs said smiling. You see, Ms. Jacobs is one of those really nice teachers unless you make her mad

"Yeah..." Jayden trailed off, nervously searching the back of his head. He looked pleading at his brother. Silently begging him to take over. Which he gladly did.

___________________________________

"Why the hell did you leave us?" Chase was pinning me up against the wall. I laughed.

"Maybe because I don't like you?" I said and tapped my chin like I was thinking.

Chase gritted his teeth. I could see Jayden with a worried expression behind Chase's shoulder.

"Chase, man. Calm down." Jayden took a hold of Chase's shoulder. Chase who was standing with both of his hands on each side of my head glared at me, ignoring his conserved brother.

"You shouldn't mess with us, little girl. You don't know what we can do..." He said dangerously. I smirked.

"It's you, who shouldn't mess with me." I said kicking him in the crouch. He fell to the ground holding his "family jewels." I smiled at Jayden.

"Take care of your asshole brother!" I waved and ran up to Justin who just showed up behind a few other students.

"Hello, dear friend. Why is Chase lying on the ground?" He asked. I had jumped on to his back. I was getting a piggyback ride to class!! Yay!!!

"Oh! He was annoying me." I shrugged. "Now get me to class!" I demanded playfully. He saluted and started skipping to our next class.

___________________________________

Justin's POV

I parked my sleek black car in front of her house. I can't wait until she sees who the other three agents are.

The passenger door opened and Aria jumped in. She was wearing a pair of leather jeans, a black tank top and a leather jacket. I could see the shape of a pocket knife. But that was only cause I was looking for it.

"Hey! How did it go with Brent and the twins?" I asked while starting the car.

She snorted.

"The idiots said they were going out so I didn't need to come up with an excuse." I bit my lip in an attempt not to laugh. "Oh, yeah..!" I sped down the street to the Headquarters.

__________________________________

Aria's POV

"Now Aria. The three agents that will help you with taking James down, they might not be your favorite people. So please give me your weapons." I raised an eye brow. Why does he want my weapons?

"Why?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"We don't want you killing the poor boys" he said like it was obvious. I frowned and started placing my pocket knifes and gun on the table.

Justin looked amused on my from across the table. I wrinkled my nose.

"How cool will it be to meet Agent 23!" A familiar voice said from the other side of the door.

"Yeah, yeah! Shut up. And don't say anything stupid. I tensed. Why does that sound so similar to Jayden's voice.

The door opened and three boys walked in. Three boys who I knew way to good.