Cheers For Punk-Rock

Ari's POV

I don't get why we're having a party. Cece and Em said it was so my parents would have something to be excited about. They always nag about how I have to throw a party when their gone.

"Aria!!" I sat up on the sofa and rubbed my eyes. I had been THIS close to taking my well needed nap, but Eve's been very bossy about having everything absolutely ready.

"What?" I sighed. Eve just smiled and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Tsk, tsk! Stop being such a party pooper. Come on! Smile. It'll be fun." She said convincingly. I shook her hand off my shoulder and faked a smile. I knew she could look right through it, but she just patted my cheek and started walking away.

"So, you're just gonna wake me up and then leave?" I shouted behind her.

"Nope. Go down to the basement, I want some red wine. There is no way in hell I'm gonna sit here and drink cheap beer. Now shoo!" She waved me off and ran over to Justin who I think where doing something wrong, because seconds later they were having a big screaming match about what color the plastic cups should be.

I swear they were married in another life.I made my way to the stair case that would take me down to the basement. I opened the door and started walking down the stairs.

I started looking through the shelves after a red wine when I heard someone stumbling down the stairs.

Without thinking I pulled out my gun and pointed it at the intruder.

"Wow! Put the gun down!" Chase held up his hands in surrender. I groaned and placed the gun at the back of my skinny jeans.

I ran a hand through my newly straightened hair. "Why are you here?" I asked. Chase looked at me like I just killed his cat.

"I came down here to get some fairy lights. What are YOU doing here?" He pursed his lips at me like I was a little child.

"I came down to give Miss Bossy her "Red wine" I said the red wine part in a high pitched voice. Cause that's how Eve sounds in my head when she tells me what to do.

I frowned when I realized what Chase just said.

"But all the fairy lights are upstairs." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"And I saw Eve with red wine just before I came down here." My jaw dropped and I ran towards the door, Chase running close behind me. Right as I was about to open it I heard it lock.

"Now, kids. You two are going to get along. You have some pillows and blankets in a corner. And please don't have sex." Brents voice said on the other side. Suddenly Chase picked me up with ease and moved me aside before punching the door and screaming a lot of colorful words to his older brother.

I calmly placed out two pillows on the floor right in front of a wall. Grabbing a bottle of whiskey, I sat down.

"Open up you dick! When I get out, you're dead!" Chase screamed. I tried to contain my laughter but failed.

"And what are you laughing at?" He snapped, causing my too laugh even harder.

"You." I said when my laughter died down.

"Well, no offense. But I don't like you and I certainly do not want to be locked down here with you." He said, turning around to pound on the door once again.

"Are you deaf?" I asked after a while. Chase turned around and glared at me.

I took a deep breath and continued.

"Cause the bass makes the floor shake even down here. And if you didn't notice that then maybe you should get that checked up. And no offense, but aren't you a little young to have bad hearing. Or wait! Maybe it's your large empty brain and overflow of hormones that makes you age faster." I took a swing from the untouched bottle.

I had been too busy thinking about what will happen with us alone down here. I mean, I'm carrying a loaded gun, and I know for a fact that he does too.

I smirked at his shocked expression when he realized the music was noticeable even down here.

He made his way over to the pile of pillows and blankets. I reached above my head and grabbed another vodka bottle.

Chase placed his pillows next to mine, and I gave him the bottle.

He spun it around and checked the label.

"Jack and Daniels. Maybe you aren't as bad as I thought." He stated and opened it.

"I probably am." I stated truthfully. Because I'm probably worse.

I leaned my back against the cold wall. I could hear people laughing. Oh! It's gonna be so fun making Eve, Em, Cece and the other two idiots clean tonight's mess tomorrow.

"So..." I said after drinking some of my whisky.

"So. What's your favorite color?" He said. I froze and quickly turned around.

"Seriously?" I chuckled. "What's your favorite color? Was that the best you could come up with?" I laughed and drank some more.

"Hey. Don't judge. It's just a simple attempt to get to know you." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then, Black, You?" I answered. Chase let out a little laugh.

"I should have known better than ask the girl in all black what her favorite color is. Mines red." I nodded and thought of a new question.

"Do you have any siblings? Besides Brent and Jayden that is." He nodded.

"You?" I smiled at the reminder of my brother.

"Yep, but his away on a training camp. His 14 and only has a year left...." I stopped myself for going further. I miss my brother like crazy and I'm not too comfortable talking about it. My bother Tyler is away on a spy training camp.
He left when he was thirteen and will come back in 3 months. Mum and dad had gotten really mad when he said that he wanted to go. But he said that he wanted this and I eventually pursued them to let him go.

I was thankful that Chase let it go. Because I could see that he wanted to ask about it.

"Hmm. What kind of music do you listen to?" He asked after a moment of silence.

"I listen to a lot of different music. I listen to a lot of Rock, Punk-rock, Screamo and alternative rock." I shrugged but smiled when I saw the surprise in his eyes.

"What? Did you really think I was one of those girls that covers their walls with Justin Bieber and knows every word to his songs?" He bit his lip nervously. (AN: Yes you do. -Em)

"Yeah... No.. Kind of." He scratched the back of his neck and I laughed.

"That's fine, but how really? I wear ripped jeans and Linkin Park-Shirts?" I shook my head.

"I don't know okay. But to answer your unspoken question. I listen to the same kind of music as you do." I smiled.

"Cheers for punk-rock?" I reached out my bottle. He smiled and did the same causing a little "Clink".

"Cheers for punk-rock"

Look at me being all proper and shit. I've updated two times today. Where is my Nobel Prize? (i stole them -Em)

Nowhere? Oh, okay.