5 hours

Aria's POV:

"Yes, mom! Yeah, I know right! Well I was lucky since the mom tiger remembered my smell and got the other tigers to back off." I laughed at my mom. Apparently Justin felt the need to call my mom to tell her about the tiger incident. After she spoke to Justin, she called me. We've been talking about tigers for 30 minutes now, and she's currently rambling about how jealous she is that I got to pet wild tigers without her.

"Okay, but mom! Tyler is still there! We haven't found him yet, what if his hurt what if..." Mum cut me off, this sudden realization made my jaw drop. And I automatically started thinking about every worst situations that could accure.

"Baby, listen to me, okay! You can do this. I promise you that he'll be okay, and none of this is your fault. It's all on James." She said into the phone. I felt a few tears dripping down my cheek, so I quickly brushed them away.

"Thanks. I promise I will get him back unharmed." We said our goodbye's and hung up. I sat down with a sigh.

"Wow, was that a sigh I heard?" Turning my head around, I saw Brent leaning on the door, across from where I was sitting. I rolled my eyes, and waved at him to come and sit with me.

"I just... I'm just so worried that when we finally get the clues to where Tyler is. That it'll all be too late." I buried my head into my hands.

"Aria. I know that it's frightening and I get it. As an older sibling, I know. That you will do whatever it takes to make sure your younger siblings are all right. Which is why, you will dive into this head first, give it all you got. And it should be enough. Because as cheesy as this sounds, love is the biggest weapon, and a damn good reason do give it all." Brent said, placing his hands over my hands. I removed them from my face and looked up at him.

His green eyes looked a little sadder than they usually do, but they still had their twinkle.

"Tyler is a good kid. He might be a little rebel, just like his sister. But he also know exactly what to do to stay alive and not get into trouble, just like his sister." Brent pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you." I mumbled, and hugged him back.

To: Me

From: Unknown

All the princesses are back at the palace, I see.

Tyler says hi, btw.

Or at least I think that was a "high". He has taken some water over his head.

You have 5 hours.

"Okay, so we have five hours." I breathed, after reading the text out loud.

Everyone nodded and went back to what they were doing. Because truly, we can't do anything until I figure out where he's talking about. And the fact that I only have 5 hours to figure it out scares me.

Suddenly I remembered. Running out of the room, I managed to grab my keys to the bike. I ran out to the parking lot, when I heard someone scream for me.

"Ari! Please wait up." I instantly remembered that voice. I straddled the bike, but waited for him. He sat behind me and I started the engine. Chase wrapped his arms around my waist, and I relaxed slightly.

The drive to our house felt short, which for once was a good thing. I jumped of the bike, leaving it to Chase to park it.

Quickly, I unlocked the door and ran up the stairs to my room.

I opened the part of the wardrobe I don't use, I lifted out the boxes I've saved.

I sat down on my knees, and started emptying box after box after what I was looking after. I heard Chase come up the stairs and into my room.

Miss. Nerd has a Gun.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें