"Captain America is a little bitch."

Chase's POV

"She killed him! I knew this would happen."

"What are you talking about? Maybe they're just asleep?"

"Maybe. But if Chase really is dead, it's all on Jayden."

"What? Why me?"

"Because you didn't check up on. Oh" The before hushed voices, were easy to hear now. I groaned and wrapped my arms tighter around something hard. I smiled when I caught a wonderful smell of strawberries.

"Look! He's smiling now. Quick take a picture." Right when a flash went off I woke up. I opened my eyes to see Jayden, Brent, Em and Cece smiling at me.

"What?" I asked tiredly. As I spoke something moved from my chest. I looked down to see Aria laying beside me. My breath hitched in my throat as the memories of the party came back to me. They locked me and Bunny in the basement, she tried to shoot me again. (It's still weird that she has a gun) "We got to know each other and had a big argument about which superhero was the best. It's obviously Captain America, but little miss Peter Parker, thinks Spiderman is. Stupid girl.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you." She mumbled. I almost smiled at how cute she looked. But covered it up in anger. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her.

And no matter how many times I repeated that in my head, I knew it wasn't true. And just a minute later we were both awake, still fighting about superheroes. Forget what I said earlier. I hate her.

Ari's POV

"Stop with the fucking nonsense. We all know that Captain America is a little bitch!" I threw my arms above my head and flopped onto the coach.

"No! He is a fucking hero, more than Spider-boy who swings himself from building to building like some weird monkey!" I flipped him off and turned on the TV. I squealed as I noticed Spider-man was on and smiled.

Chase groaned, but still squeezed down next to my on the coach. I tried to ignore him and his stupid comments about how bad Spider-man is and focus on Adrew Garfield and his increadibly face insted.

**********************************

"Hey! Do you mind helping out a bit?" Brent asked, he was currently trying to carry all the empty whiskey bottles at once, by himself.

"Ha! What a good joke. No! I never wanted to throw a party. Plus, this thing is laying on me." I mentioned down to his brother who was laying with his head on my stomach, and arms wrapped around my waist like I was a pillow.

Brent stuck his tongue out and walked away with an overflow of glass bottles.

And yeah, I know what you're thinking. "You hate Chase, so why are you letting him sleep on you?" And you're right. I hate that dude more than I hate school, which is a lot.

I was just about to push him off me when I realized that if I did, he'd pull me down too. So I kept on flicking through the endless amount of boring series that was currently on.

"Hey, kid!!!" My dad's voice woke me up just to see my life flash by. I groaned as Chase landed on top of me.

"Oh! Adam, I think we interrupted something." I rolled my eyes and pushed Chase of me. He quickly stood up and tried to convince Mum and Dad that nothing was going on and that they shouldn't kill him.

"Who are you trying to convince?" Em suddenly appeared in the room. And once again, I rolled my eyes.

Chase looked horrified.

"Adam and Amelia!" He shouted. I smiled because I could see the amusement in my parent's eyes.

Forgetting about the jerk who fell asleep on me, and made me fall to the floor, I ran towards them.

"Hey peanut." Dad said as he pulled me into a big hug. I chuckled at my mum's expression.

"You don't hug the woman who carried you around for nine months. Okay.." She said, trying to sound hurt. Dad laughed and let me go, and I moved on to hugging my mum.

"Have you told him?" She whispered. I looked over at Chase, who was looking rather uncomfortable.

"No?" I answered. She nodded and kissed my cheek.

"Ariana! You have a meeting in an hour!" Dad screamed behind mum as she walked out of the room. Tonight will be the first to find out where James and his guys are hiding.

"You have a meeting?" Chase asked once we were alone.

"Yeah, I have a job, remember?" I smiled and pulled out my phone to text the others.

"What did you say your job was?" I tensed and my smile dropped. Can it be that he figured me out?

"Hmm. I take care of people?" My answers sounded way more like a question, but Chase didn't seem to notice.

"Yeah, I remember now. Do you like take care of old people?" He asked. "Kind of." I said. I relaxed and started walking towards the staircase.

"More like criminals." I muttered under my breath.

*************************************

"Can you shut the fuck up?" I sighed.

"No! Why should we stay here? We're the spies here. Not you!" Chase argued.

Today meeting consisted of me telling the idiots and my friends the plan. Em and Justin (James has never met either Justin or Em) will go undercover and try to get some information form people that often comes to one of his clubs. You see, James is a drug lord and gang leader. And he loves to let the underground people know that.

Brent, Jayden, Eve and Chase will stay here. Both Justin and Em will carry hidden microphones and, Me and Cece will make sure to hack into the security system.

But as you can tell, Chase isn't so fond of that idea.

"Seriously, can you sit the fuck down? YOU pissed the dick off. And I want to take him down. I promised Tom to let you have a part in this, and not to kill you. But I never said anything about how big of a part you'll get, or if I just give you a minor concussion. It's actually pretty easy to hide. I'll tell him you fell down the stairs."

I saw Justin shake his head from across the table. I bit my lower lip to contain myself from saying something stupid.

"Okay, Chase, you take Agent 24's place(Cece) and go with 23." Eve said. I nodded. I'm way too tired to argue with that dumbass again. Chase rolled his eyes and I took that as a yes.

"Let's do this then!" I said with a much happier tone. I love going to the underground where the most criminal people are. I can get into fights just for the fun of it and no one will rat you out to the police. And it's just funnier.

Justin and Em were now dressed in typical, "street" clothes. It's hard to describe, just imagine whatever you think off when I say criminals.

We were currently in a dark alley, going through the plan again.

"So, me and Justin goes in there and try to get some info. You and Chase hack into their security system, okay?" Em said. Chase and Justin nodded and I smiled. I got up and started to walk away.

I slowed down as I heard someone running behind me.

"Don't do anything stupid." Justin said closely to my ear, I nodded and kept walking.

"Where the hell is he going?" Chase shouted. I laughed and started running.

Okay. I'm gonna stop there today. I might update tomorrow but I'm way to tired now. I was on The Janoskians Stockholm concert yesterday and is still really tired.