20 hours

Hey, I'm back. Been having a bit of writers-block, but here I am! I hope you don't hate it, please comment/vote if you want. I'd really love it if you did.

Aria's POV:

"Look, Aria! She's fine. Just a bit shaken up, but not hurt in any way." Chase encouraged. I just nodded and went back to do some research on places where James might've hidden Em, Eve or Tyler at. I could see Justin shaking his head from the other side of the room. He and Jayden and Brent was talking to Cece for some clues in the small bits that she remembers.

She remembered going to the mall with the girls to shop, they took the opportunity when I wasn't there (because fyi: I hate shopping with passion)

She remembered the shopping trip and apparently crashing into a pole, and then how she woke up inside the metal bar thing.

"Ari, please stop. You're a mess, and you need to sleep. It's been six hours and I know you haven't gotten any rest the last 24 hours." Cece's voice made me wince. It was fragile and raspy, and all I could think of was that this mess, this freaking mess, is all my fault!

I stopped writing, but never let the tip of my pen leave the paper. I then shook my head and went back onto writing.

I heard Justin and Cece talk with hushed voices about how somebody needs to do something. But this is my mess and I need to be the one to clean it up.

A buzz from what I'm sure is my phone interrupted me. Brent looked around the room like a deer caught in a spotlight and then on me. Running up to him he took a step back. Jayden took some steps so he was standing in between me and Brent, and I snorted. I might be a little obsessed, and a little paranoid at the moment. But I'm not crazy! I think?

I froze as I saw his expression change, he gave me my phone and walked over to a chair and sat down. Unlocking my phone I went into my messages.

From: Unknown

To: Me

See you found Belle!
But can you find Rapunzel?

This pretty little princes

You have 20 hours, or maybe Rapunzel will get something more than just a haircut.

I looked up from the screen to see my friends looking at me. Cece smiled a careful smile towards my way, Justin did too. Jayden was standing next to Brent who was still sitting where he sat before, and Chase was leaning against the wall, just watching my every move. Biting my lip, I passed the phone over to Justin and sat back down.

James' using Disney princess names, what if this has something with heights?

"Sweety, do you have any idea where Eve might be?" Looking up I saw into the eyes of my best friend. Her green eyes that usually twinkled with happiness, were now dull and filled of concern, makes me wonder how much of I mess I look like at the moment.

Shaking my head, I brushed my tangled hair out of my face. What incident does he know, will make me break a little more that has something to do with heights?

"Hmh. I'm sorry Aria, but do you remember the incident at the fair? The time when...." Cutting Justin off in the middle of his sentence I stood up.

"Yes, I remember." I shook my head and walked over to Chase, for some reason his presence calms me down.

(Flashback)

(On the phone)

"Justin! I know alright! I know he's bad for me, but I can't let him do that!" I said into the phone. The rain was pouring down and it was getting harder and harder to see due to my eyes being filled with tears.