Ditching both idiots and my nerdy self

Ari's POV

Personally, I think my morning started quite good. I woke up, went for a run, came back, showered and woke the three idiots up by playing "Dirty Little Secret" by All-American Rejects on full volume. I had gathered the idiots downstairs. Mum had called me earlier this morning. She told me about wanting me to be myself in school for a while and not pretend to be a nerd. I had ended up agreeing, I was now dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, a black tank-top and combat boots.

I stared intensly at Chase, Jayden and Brent as they ate their breakfast. "Why are you looking at us like that?" Brent asked when he was done eating. I frowned in confusion. "What do you mean?" He sighed and looked at his younger brothers for help. "Like we have done something wrong." Jayden said in a Duh-tone. I nodded. "Well, Idiots. If you listen to me then you hopefully won't get in trouble."

"I'm usually dressed "nerdy" in school. But mother dearest tricked me into being myself during your time here. So here I am. This is basically as close to "myself" as I can get in public. I will not take your bullshit. Piss me off and you better run!" I said and glared at them. Chase gave me a cocky grin. "Honey, I don't think we need to run just because you're angry. You couldn't hurt a fly." He said and smirked at me. Dude, I'm a fucking assassin.

___________________________________________________________________

I parked my bike on my usual place. Okay, maybe not. I usually take my car cause having a Harley Davidson motorcycle doesn't really give off that "Nerd" vibe. I walked in a fast pace through the school. I could here the boys footsteps behind me. I stopped infront of the office and talked to Jennie. Jennie is the one you talk to before you head into the principals office and also if you're new here and need to collect your schedule. She gave me a cheeky smile. Jennie is the mother of one of my friends from the agency (he also used to be my partner),so she knows about how I usually dress. Every time I came to talk to her she scolded me about hiding my "true self"

"Aria, I see you're finnally done with playing nerd?" She teased. I snorted. "I guess so. But focus please. This is the idiots I was talking about. Chase, Jayden and Brent." The boys were standing close behind me. I looked back at them. "Nice to meet you. I'm Brent and I'm the oldest. Jayden and Chase here are obviously twins." Brent smiled one of those typical smiles that screamed PLAYER with big letters. Brent and the twins chatted with Jennie for a couple minutes before getting their schedules.

"So, Aria. Your dad talked to the principal so we have the same classes." Chase said and winked at me. I opened my mouth but was cutt off by an arm that flung over my shoulder. "Hey,there Ari. Did you miss me?" A familiar voice said. I spun around and jumped on to the person.

"Justin!!!" I squealed. Yes, you heard right. I squealed. Now, I don't want you judging me. I said before that I hated working in a pair, and that Jennie was the mother or an old friend. Well this is that friend. Justin was my first and last partner. We started our assassin training at the same time and ended up being parters for three years until he got transferred to another agency. I didn't bother getting a new partner after that. Justin was the only parter I wanted. He chuckled as I unwrapped my legs from his waits and he placed me back onto the floor.

I looked back to see Jayden and Brent whispering to each other and Chase pressed againt the locker by Tiffany,our beloved Queen B. (Please notice the massive amount of sarcasm) "How you've been?" I asked while making sure my tank-top was in it's right place. "Yep, is this the three idiots that pissed James off?" He asked and raised an eyebrow at the three boys behind me. I bit my lip and nodded. I grabbed his arm and dragged him a bit further down the hall. "Why are you back?" I asked. I know I might sound rude. But usually when you get transferred you only get to return home if you get transferred back.

"Tom said you needed your partner back. He also said you've been taking way too hard cases for just one person and refuses to get a new partner apart from the fabulous Justin!" He nudged my shoulder. "You're the only one that would be able to handle me!" I winked and punched his arm. He groaned and glared playfully at me. "I'm getting the fabulous honor of making sure you don't kill those idiots that will be helping you take care of james. Did Tom tell you they were related?" He added. "Well, that sounds good. Tom said their mother will have his head if I kill them. So giving them a body guard sounds good." Justin linked his arm with mine and we started walking down the hall.

"Shouldn't you babysit the idiots?" He asked. I smiled and shook my head. "I am. I'm just not showing them around. I'll make sure they attend all their classes and I'll keep an eye on them during lunch. Their stupidity gives me a headache and I wont be able to spend every woken minute with them without killing them or myself." I answered. Justin ruffled my hair as we entered our first class. "Good thing I'll be living with you then!" He said and sat down next to me. We fist pumped and watched two of the idiots enter the room. They glared angily at me. Probably because I ditched them in the hall. But hey! they're big boys. I think they can handle it.