Oh My God Tiffany...

Oh my god, Tiffany!

Aria's POV:

Tiffany was pacing back and forth, screaming like the world was ending. Me and Cece where there and we were just laughing at her. Of course Tiffany was upset that Cece was laughing and not screaming at me like she did.

"Like, Cece!! How can you like, not be angry with her right now?"

Cece stopped laughing for a second, just to start laughing even harder.

"Why would I be upset?" She asked, laughing. Tiffany let out a frustrated squeal.

"Cause she like, ruined everything! There's like, only three weeks left until the next competition. And we're like, totally not ready!" She exclaimed. I bit the inside of my cheek to stop laughing while I watched Tiffany's angry face turn redder for every second.

"Tiffany, honey. We are ready. But you might not be. I mean, the last time I checked. Flirting with the quarterback, was NOT cheerleading." Cece said padding Tiffany's shoulder before bursting out laughing again.

Tiffany looked at me, and then Cece. Letting out a high snort, she stomped her foot like a three year old, and ran out of the room.

"So." Cece said, sitting down next to me.

"So." I answered. We weren't laughing anymore, and we were just sitting there in a comfortable silence. I started drumming with my finger tips on my knee. I suddenly stopped when I heard footsteps outside the door. I looked at Cece to see if she heard it too. It seems as she did, because she just nodded, and started walking calmly to the door. My hand, searched itself to my gun by instinct.

As soon as Cece's hand touched the door know, the door opened with a bam.

"Well hello ladies." Tom said dramaticly, while walking in like he owned the world. I sighed, closed the door and placed the gun back in the lining of my jeans.

"Hey, uncle Tom!" Cece said happily, and gave him a hug. Huffing, I sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, hey?" I crossed my arms over my chest and waited for an answer. Tom let go of Cece, and.. laughed?

"Stop being so professional." He said, winking at me.

I stuck out my tongue and flipped him the bird. Gosh, this is turning into a habit.

"Happy?" I said sarcastically. Tom laughed and turned back to Cece. And just like that, they started talking like they were the ones who were related. Okay, so this might just be the case because I am the definition of socially incapable, and tend to piss either myself or others, off. I started making mocking faces, before stopping their bonding time.

"Hey, Thomas! Why are you here now again?" I placed my finger my chin like I was thinking and stared at him. Tom scrunched up his nose.

"Don't do that! It feel like you're seeing right through my soul. Yikes, you look so alike your mother." Tom said. Again, earning a beautiful bird to visit his line of sight.

He rolled his eyes and fixed his hair.

"Ari, this is not business. This is only family matter." He said. I frowned a bit, but smiled when I then realized that my brother is coming home tomorrow.

"Okay?" I asked. This time, it was Cece who rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Aria. Let the man speak!" She said, throwing a cushion from the couch on me.

And the beautiful bird appeared again. Seriously, someone need to catch that freaking bird.

"Thank you Cece. Now, your brother will arrive when you're at school tomorrow. I will go to the airport and get him." I nodded and motioned for him to continue.