The Video

Ari's POV>

Me, Cece, Em and Eve had left the headquarters gym 40 minutes ago, and were still laughing.

We kicked their asses.

Jayden and Brent had been a little bit distant to fight some of the best Masked Assassins in the world. But Chase had been convinced, that he could take me down.

"And he was like: Be careful so you don't break a nail!!!" Em, Cece and I were watching Eve in disbelief. If you know Eve, you'd know that she loves to prove people wrong. And Chase, believing he could win just 'cause he's a guy, made her very happy that we proved him wrong.

I cleared my throat and took a sip from the smoothie in my hand.

"We get it Eve, it was hilarious. We were all there, so can we change subject?" I asked.

Em, and Cece nodding in agreement.

"Like..... Justin is back!" Em said happily. Of course we all knew that already, but before he left something happened between Eve and him. Even though Eve refuses to tell us, we know that he likes her. And it's obvious she likes him as well.

"Yeah... And?" She said acting like she didn't know what we were on about.

"Cut the crap! What happened before he left?" Cece demanded. That's also a fun fact about her. She's annoyingly stubborn.

(Sorry Cece, but it's true)

"Okay!" She threw her arms up in defeat. I smiled brightly. She started telling us about what happened.

Chase's POV

"Guys, isn't that Bunny and her friends?" I asked pointing at a café.

They were seated close to a window, which is why I saw them. And no! I'm not stalking anyone.

"Yeah, I think so." Jayden said. Brent and Justin had become good friends and we were supposed to meet him at the same Café bunny and her friends were in right now.

I stopped walking and started turning around.

"And where do you think you're going?" Jayden jumped onto my back, causing me too almost lose my balance. The key word here is, ALMOST.

"I'm leaving." I said, while trying to regain my balance. I glanced over at Brent for help. But I was just greeted by him and Justin laughing at us.

"No you're not! You don't even have a valid reason to hate her!" He wrapped his legs around my waist tightly. I grunted when I realized people were looking at us like we were aliens.

"Yes I do!!" I shouted. I tried to pry Jayden of me but he wouldn't let go.

"Do not!"

"Do to!"

"Do NOT!"

"Just go in!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

"NO!"

"NO!"

"YES!"

I sighed. "Dammit. Okay! I'm going in!" Jayden jumped off me and skipped over to Brent and Justin, who were still laughing.

"Stupid fucking Idiot." I muttered under my breath. I froze when I walked into something. I saw a little kid looking up at me.

"Shit! I'm sorry!" I mentally face palmed.

The kid looked horrified. Suddenly his mother showed up. She picked the toddler up and glared at me.

"Stupid teenagers!" She said angrily and stomped away. I looked up to see not only my brothers and Justin laughing, but Bunny and her friends too. And Bunny had her phone in her hand.

Ari's POV:

Chase looked almost like he was going to cry. But his facial expression was quickly replaced by a pissed one, when he saw me.

I figured he knew I filmed his encounter with the angry mother. So I ran.

I ran trough a group of teenagers, a girl threw me what I think was supposed to be a death stare, but she looked as harmless as a bunny. Quickly looking back to see if Chase was still chasing after me I saw him getting a "death stare" from the same girls. Oh, Chase is pissed! I kept running.

"Come back here!" Chase screamed, I felt like he was catching up so I picked up my pace.

I looked around for a place to hide. I jumped into a clothing store and hid behind a large pile of clothes.

I could see Chase clearly from my hiding place, but he couldn't see me.

"Have you seen a girl running past this store? Maybe entered it?" I saw him ask some random girl. She shook her head.

I bit my lip in an attempt to suppress a laugh. Texting the video to Em, Eve, Cece and Justin as I jumped out of my hiding place. I started laughing like a maniac when I ran past Chase. He looked so mad.

"I'm going home girls, meet ya there!" I screamed while kick starting my bike. I waved a quick goodbye to Jayden, Justin and Brent and drove away. I chuckled to myself as I hear a frustrated Chase scream: Fuck! At the top of his lungs.

I laughed and drove down street.

Cece's POV

"Okay, I texted Aria that Chase is on his way to the house. I have the video as well as Em and Eve. But let's get down to business." I placed the phone on the table and looked up at the others.

"Well, Chase and Ari can't keep hating each other like this, that is a fact." Justin stated. Eve let out a frustrated snort.

"Thank you captain obvious. Would you like to inform us what color the sky has?" She smacked the back of his head and turned the other way.

I smiled when Justin started making mocking faces behind her back. They're acting like an old married couple, and it's adorable.

"Hey, Hey!!" Can we focus here?" Jayden asked with an amused smile.

"Yeah, we really need to do something about that." Em stated quietly. She can be really shy around new people. But once you get to know her, she'll prove you differently.

"Hey? How about this! We lock them together in the basement. We can say that we're having a party as a cover up. We'll let them go down to the basement to get something and lock the door. And we can just come down and get them when the party's done."

They all nodded. My attention was suddenly caught by a pair of piercing green eyes. Brent smiled at me.

"Yeah. And the music will hide their screaming and shouting." He said, not once looking away from me. I felt this weird warmth inside of me. I'm not quite sure I like it.

"But we'll take turns to guard the door. So we can save Chase if it gets out of hand or something." Brent gave me a wondering look before looking away. I slumped down in my chair. This might actually work. I smiled happily and ate another cookie.